Part-5

Ash's Pov:-
Today's after the small accident which happens to be the best thing in these recent years, The girl with cerulean blue eyes and honey blonde hair bumped over me...but the feeling was completely different it's just that heart of mine start to pound faster faster after seeing her....Do I like her???Is this what people call First sight love....aghhhhh

Worst but somehow best part comes that she has to seat next to me in the first period which somehow excites but I don't wanna reveal so..I decided to avoid her cause I know what these So called popular gang will do to her if they found She's talking to me....but I m gonna regret soon I thinks

Hi-she said the sound of her is as sweet as just like a Fletchling ,at same point it I felt like my heart gone comma out from my mouth cause it was pounding very fast from that sweet voice...but I somehow control myself and said"Don't talk to me...and you will be safe..try not to get into problems so early"

Then Clemont intrupped and introduced our little outcasted gang..From there I got to know her name SERENA YVONNE .

In the Lunch break asusual I m listening songs and eating fries...suddenly the bullshit guy or I can say my underrated Copy Calem(as he wears the same attire as mine but with some minor changes but who cares) rushed towards me in a angry mode and smashed me to the ground.....

Why you little bastard hurt MY Kalos Queen,How dare you- Calem uttering while kicking me..
Pika pika pika Chu....my buddy coming forward to protect me but I signalled him and friends not to interfere...(But literally the word from Calem My Kalos Queen hurting me...and my heart.)
Am I jealous???Do I seriously in love with that Serena Girl.....Gosh....how can I be???

Suddenly a voice interrupt the kicking blows from Calem saying"why You bastards hurting and beating him,he doesn't reciprocate yours action that doesn't mean You bastards have the right to bully and hurt him" I know this was Bonnie voice Clemont sister whom I too see as my sister as I some glimpse of her in her....

Suddenly Paul stood with a vigorous impact making his chair to fall backwards and marches towards Bonnie saying" You pathetic low bitch,How dare to talk to us like that???"confronting her to slap her.......

Now it's gone beyond my control anger starts to boil in my viens...Just how dare he to think he can hurt Bonnie....then I grabbed Calem legs which was over me...making him smashing in the floor and rushes towards Paul grabbing his neck and pinning and smashing in the nearby wall making him loose his contact with ground.....

Listen you Assholes You want me,You got me,Whatever you wanna do with me I will not mind....but If ever you tried to hurt at bully my friends and my Pokemon,You gonna see the mad version of me....So don't even think to hurt them..... UNDERSTAND....YOU FILTHY BASTARD - I shouted out of my lungs..
Then I left Paul as he is now gasping for air and breathing heavily....

I slowly Control myself and start to walk out from this mess while others friends of mine start to follow me...suddenly I heard Ursula shouting at me .."How dare you loser Ketchum to hurt my boyfriend"
Calem on the other hand grabbed my color and made me stop to walk away...but I freed myself and start to walk again.....But He yelled" You Loser Ketchum I challenged you for a battle"  I simply rejected but he continues "Oh loser Ketchum Go back den to your Mumma and Cry over there,Oh Or she must be ashamed to even call you her son you pathetic loner"

Now I am mad,really really mad but I somehow control myself and with a smirk Said " You are on Calem, just bring your best of best Pokémon and don't hold back"

Time skip( at the battle field)
Both the trainer's This will be a 1v1 pokemon battle so trainer's bring out yours First Pokémon....
Calem chooses a green and white colour giant pokemon and one of his ace "Chesnaught I choose you "
I simply nooded to Pikachu...and he jumps to the battle field from my shoulder having a offensive stance.....
Now the battle begins said the referee
Calem on the other hand shouted in a mocking tone " you weakling,you can have the first move"
I blinked to Pikachu twice and start to turn around and start walk away.....from the battle field......
After some seconds later I feel my right shoulder heavy...as I sensed my buddy Pikachu returned to his buddy again....
I whispered " Great job Pikachu" while scratching and petting him behind his ears
"Pika pika chuuuuu" coeed Pikachu happily and start to licks my chin