Part-19

Ash's POV:-

As planned, Everything is going smoothly. Today we're going to the one that's going to be nothing than ashes after a few days FLARE RESEARCH LAB AND FACTORY for our ground research so that we can plan meticulously and perfectly. As per now I am in Hotel Café and to more precise it's a open-sky type of Café with Gary,Dawn and Clemont. We are talking casually about all other things than that cause We can't afford anyone to listen,so it's strictly prohibited to talk about these matters whenever we are public the ground rule We all agreed after just forming this Team to bring down Flare Industries and Co. and to find the main Man and his organisation behind Flare and Lysander.

Risa as always trying to seduce me,I know she has a thing for me and she herself confessed to me after that night but I politely rejected her as I don't want to have any of these type of feeling which can broke me further. Actually,after finding Serena moved on and forgotten all about us few months for me is as similar as hell,but I focused on my battles more than ever and broke the dense shell I had built to avoid girls jumping over me. No I am not at all fall into Playboy category cause I never approaches anyone,rather they made the first move and I  obliges but to be frank the no.of one night stands I had can be counted in fingers and Risa is one of them though she is the one that provide us our guns and ammos whenever we need and wherever we need.

Coming back to Risa she is flashing her cleavage to me and touching my muscles but as always I ignores her seduction and directly jumps to business deal.

Risa- What your order will be this time Dear!!(she asks licking her lower part of lips)

"One Bread and Omelette,with extra pepper and cheese" I ordered

Gary- I want Sausages with extra ketchup and  Omelette with cheese too.

Clemont- I just need a French bread.

She noted down the orders,if thinking this were the food we have ordered for breakfast then it's completely wrong,these were the weapon we gonna need if to explain briefly then the order I gave Bread and Omelette with extra pepper and cheese that's Colt M4 Modular Weapon System Carbine with RAS, M68 CCO,night vision devices, flash suppressors and Glock-19 with Silencer and extended clips and extra magazines for both. Gary's order Sausages with extra ketchup and  Omelette with cheese i.e HK416N depicted with an Aimpoint CompM4 red-dot sight and a vertical foregrip his favourite and Glock-19  with Silencer and extended clips too with extra magazines and lastly Clemont's order French bread is none other than The M82A1 with night vision.

Risa has gone after taking orders swaying her hips and all boys in the Café were looking her in lustful eyes and I understand why she did have a perfect gorgeous body but not more than Serena....sorry what am I thinking.....apart that...She is extremely talented in this area. I don't know how she managed to work in place where we decided to give order, basically We choose it to be a public place like Café, Restaurant and everytime she manages to attend us as a waitress..I don't know how,but that's impressive. The same thing I am discussing now with Gary and Clemont but Prof.Oak voice broke our chat.

Prof.Oak- Good morning students...Are all of you Ready for today's tour.(to which all the students answers in a Yes)We'll be leaving in half an hour after you all have your breakfast. Make sure to bring everything you need while touring yourself in Labs. Also...I have a good news for you....all..Kalos Champion Diantha is holding a Ball tomorrow and she invites and asked me personally to bring all of you...So you better get ready with your Dates. That's all for now Enjoy your food...See you after thirty minutes at Infront of Hotel main entrance.