Part-17

Third-Man's POV:-

Serena- Now where from I should start??????
Yes,I should check first My room and then to the store-room if I don't something...Yeah that should be great...

(After Ash left,and her Mom refuse to help her and advice her to find the solution all by herself,She decided to search all over house for some hints before she could return to Hotel,though it's their day of rest though the Professors won't really allow leaving her for so long)

Serena-Yeah,I should start from the box,I haven't open them a while .It might help me finding my answers(with that she stood on her chair to pick the box up from the above racks)

Serena-Let's see,what these box contain!!!(she opens the box,but found nothing related which can help her in this matter)

After almost wrecking chaos and messing all over her room still she couldn't find anything,all she found in all these time the gifts and things that she had got from her ex and only boyfriend Rex during their journey throughout Kalos when she was an aspiring participants to become Kalos queen and collecting Princess keys. Though She didn't win at that time though She had went all into finals competiting against her idol Aria.

It was the only year when Zygrade got out of control and wrecked havoc all over Anistar and Lumiose cities,though due to some,all the Kalos got back to its lively form as not only they stopped Zygrade but also helped all the Kalos until it got completely stabilize. Amongst them Four or Five figures helped the most First their Champion Diantha with her Mega evolved Gardeivor, Champion of Hoenn Steven Stone with his Mega evolved Metagross and two others Whom none of knew has a Greninja,a Mega evolved Charizard-X and the other has Mega evolved Blastoise and Avalugg but among them one who has a Greninja is a exception not only he manage to win the Lumiose conference but also due to his wierd looking Greninja,as per studies the form the regional Professors and Archeologists The Greninja and His Trainer has developed Bond Phenomenon very similar to Mega evolution but it doesn't need any stones rather it need emotions and strongs bond among a Pokémon and Trainer,the first and previous one appeared was over thousands year ago.

Though for Serena,that year was best and bitter too,best due to ofcourse she went to final in her first attempt and bitter due to her heartbreak as she caught Rex cheating with one of her fellow participant and the reason he gave of their breakup is he don't wanna to date a loser who don't even manage to win a competition also hid in Pokémon centre while the whole city is under chaos and helping others during Zygrade incident. So Serena decided and to make herself stronger and prove her worth She travelled all alone in Hoenn region for one and half years participating in Grand Festival and collecting Ribbons,still she lost to a random but secured her place in Top-4. After that She came back to Kalos and again participate in contest and collecting Princess key and at last all her hardwork pays as She finally beat Aria taking the position the Kalos Queen title and till date she has been securing it. Though after becoming Kalos queen Rex came begging forgiveness but Serena shove her away and insults and treat him as low as her heels.

Serena- Ahhh...that bastard gifts..I forgot to throw them in the bin..(suddenly her eyes fall on a rust tin box) What's that..???? Let's see..(bought that nearer to her and opens it which contains) a blue ribbon...If I remember correctly I used to wear these in my early days before meeting Rex.(along with that she got a wrapped spinal candy Lollipop and a photo whose face in towards the box bottom) A photo...let's see(she picked and turns it which made her gasp) Thi....This explains everything.....This boy look exactly like Ash and it's me with our respective mother's....(she sat there for sometime staring the picture but after some time..her mom calls for lunch stops her from recalling the memories...So she hold the box and came downstairs into living room)