Part-7

NO ONE POV:-
As the trio were walking by,Serena ran upto them and asked them to walk home as the path were same...
"Your battle was AWESOME Ash" Serena congratulates
But there was no reply from the other side as if they have decided to ignore her....but She couldn't control her anxiety.....
"So why don't you battle often,and why you outcast yourself...from the others" Serena asks
Within no seconds Dawn replied" Cause People like You so called Popular and famous thinks yourself as high and can take any step to maintain your fucking self ego and pride.." in annoying with a bit of wrath tone..
"But I m not like that you know Dawn....I m quite normal as you...So Hope we can be friends...."Serena says while defending herself
"Friends huh.....Serena How many times Ash have to tell you We can't be friends,You have already made your way to that Popular group and now no turning back.....,So it's better for all of us to part our ways...Get it." Gary said in a cold tone.....
" Why don't you guys have a truce over so that everything will be fine..." Serena asked
" You think We haven't tried..even before Lille..." Ash cut out his words and said " ok bye we have to go...."
As the trio made their ways leaving Serena behind....

Serena POV:-
After a little walk with them Something I figured out and that link is a girl "Lille". Is she  Ash's girlfriend ....why am I jealous.... aghhhhh.....What the fuck wrong with you Serena....

I probably should find more about this girl ,so that I can come closer to Ash.....Who can help me through this...lemma think...

After reaching home first thing first Shower, then after a couple of minutes I decided to call my mom....
"Hello mom" I greeted.....
"Hello there my darling, how's yours day....found someone interesting??"Mom replied
"Mommmm" I shouted as it's clearly embarrassing me....
Then I told her all the things happened including stuffs related to Ash....
"Oh you found someone then....what he looks like...Is he handsome.....Atleast don't let him go...."Mom bombarded me with her unease questions....
I shrugged them off and hang the phone with a Simple "Bye and take care of yourself"

As I did my stuff's mean dining,playing with my cutie pies (my Pokémons)..I headed to my bed...a constant thought screwing me up...Who is this Lille guy....What she has to do with My crush Ash ....I have to confront somebody regarding this to find out the answers.....

Time skip (next day in university at launch)
No one POV:-
"Huh May I want something to know about"Serena asked..
"Yeah sure" said while busy in eating
"By any chance You know Lille" Serena asked
With a sudden change in expression She shook her head saying No and asked "Who told you about her"with a change in expression from happy to a worried look
"No no I just heard her name,So that I can meet her to be friends you know haha" Serena saying with a sweat drooping from her blonde long hair....
"Oho.....ohk den" May said but in a afraid  manner.....

Serena POV:-
After May declines not to know anything about Lille....I left no other option to ask other students.....but what I got really sparkle my eyes.... May be a Lead towards Lille which goes through...Clemont and Bonnie

I got to find Bonnie....She is a sweet little girl....from which I can take the proper information...After a few minutes of Searching I found her....and sighed a little gasp of Air out ....As I m hereby now try to find something

"Bonnie How are you,need any help" as I saw she is struggling  with her lunch plates....
"Oh thanks Serena,bdw why are u here"asked Bonnie
"Oh nothing just wanna talk and hang out with you for sometime...as you are cute one you know" I lied
"Oh thanks Serena" Bonnie said while blushing
"So what about today after university, wanna walk with me Alone"I asked.
She seems to atfirst stare me in confusion....may be she got focused on the word Alone....
"Yeah I'd love to do that" after all your and inspiration to me.....
I sweatdropped by listening this words but it makes me feel great,as some people thinks me as their idol and inspiration....
"Ohk den meet you after,it ends..." I waved as signall for a bye....which I got back from her within seconds....

Time skip
"Sorry Serena,I m late because of the stupid gadget my brother is making....."Bonnie Said while panting high......
"No problem though,so let's get going"I said
"So Serena You said you wanna know something" Bonnie said while looking from her corner eyes.....
"Actually Bonnie,Yeah....I wanna is something about a girl name Lille." I said...but Looks like about hearing that name.... She already had  face made of out of horror, dissapointed and is on verge of tears....while She ran away leaving me behind.... dumbfounded.....

Who is Lillie,Will Serena find about her...,what she has to do with the Ash....???.