Part-12

Third Person POV:-

After some consolation from Bonnie and Lucario,The trio reached their house where Bonnie went off to her room While Ash returned Lucario and decided to watch some midnight shows so that he can clear his mind. But after some time he dozes off while the TV was still on. Gary hearing sounds woke up once again and followed the source  of the sound to see the TV was on and Ash is sleeping on Couch Sofa one leg over on top edge of Sofa and hugging the sofa pillow  and mouth wide open and the verge of drooling, Gary chuckles a little seeing the Old Ash again remembering how hard sleeper and care-free and fun loving boy he was before their life turning incident. Then he grabs a blanket and cover his best friend and turned off the TV and went off to his room to where his beloved is sleeping.

The following morning,after a vigorous shake from Bonnie and being electrotued by a small thunderbolt Ash groggily wakes up and held his head on his hand remembering all the happenings of last night. After some second of realisation he notices the blanket and couldn't help but smile about the love he is getting from his current family. But all his trail of thoughts were cut off by a tell from Dawn.

Dawn- Move your ass up Ash. Go freshen up and be here within five minutes for breakfast or else you will be missing your class today.

Bonnie- Yeah big bro fasten up,I am hungry.

Ash- Yeah okay okay coming,also We have to talk a bit Gary,Clemont. K.(while moving towards his room)

Gary and Clemont- K Ashy boy(confirms teasingly as they know what is about to come)

Ash- Clemont not you too( Shouts in irritation)

After a brief of few seconds all the family is now eating their breakfast while Chatting over some stuffs mainly fashion as Dawn and Bonnie were there while the Guys were getting annoyed by this discussion and eating their breakfast in silence.

Ash- Dawn,You and Bonnie both go attain your classes. Gary and Clemont have some work to do with me(says in a serious tone)

Clemont and Gary- We Do??(asks as they have no hint what work they have to do which they themselves don't know)

Ash- Yeah We Do.(says in stern and ordering tone while rolling his eyes and eating his bacon)

Bonnie- Okay! Later see ya, Dawn we don't wanna late do we??(tells while grabbing her last piece of toast and placing Dedenne in her bag)

Dawn- Yeah Bye Ash,Clemont and Hon see you later!(waving her hand and as she stood from her chair and leaving before kissing her beloved)

Bonnie- Bye Gary,Big brother and Big bro(says while waving her hand and forwarding toward the doors)

Ash- Wait a second!Dawn(as he marches from the table towards Dawn)

Dawn- Yes Ash(Dawn turn around to see ash coming towards her)

Ash- Take this(gives her a Pen-drive)make sure to give this Prof.Oak positively in the start and in Private only Understand? (to which Dawn nod in assurance) and yeah also make sure to tell him to asks for Permission  from them so that to make announcement as soon as possible also make sure to take back(pointing to Pen-drive)this from him as We don't wanna take any type of risk... Understand????(asks in a commanding voice)

Dawn- Yeah Neat and Clear Sire!!!!..(saluting him after taking the drive and rush outside to catch up with Bonnie for their walk to university)

Ash turn backs to table to complete his breakfast and to explain what's in his mind to Gary and Clemont.

Gary- So Ashy-Boy is that what I m thinking You're thinking??(asks Ash as he got some hint of what he is thinking which got him some chills in spine)