Part-23

Third Person POV:-

The Whole Kalos is now full of excitement... ofcourse why will they not be..... it's not only for today's extravaganza Performance Fiesta but also as FLARE INDUSTRIES Fifteen year Anniversary, it's a company originated from Kalos itself and now is among the list of most successful corporation...So obviously it's a matter of pride for every Kalosians. Each and every Kalosians are now preparing themselves for tonight's showdown. Lumiose city is now in a league of its own,every nook and corner of the city is decorated both by lights and flowers. Everyone is busy to making this night special.....either it's the native of Kalos, The Kalos Queen Serena, the all others Performers or.....city is now in a league of its own,every nook and corner of the city is decorated both by lights and flowers. Everyone is busy to making this night special.....either it's the native of Kalos, The Kalos Queen Serena, the all others Performers or.....
"Tonight is the showdown for everything"

Ash as of now lying on his bed with eyes closed and whistling a random tune just when both Gary and Clemont stormed into the room calling his name.

Gary- Ashy-boy We need to discuss....(but Ash cuts him with a sushhhhhh sign i.e putting a finger on the lips,making Gary to stop in mid-sentence with a What??? Look)

Clemont- Ash it's getting late...We better....go ..and Let us...(Ash also cut him )

Ash- Guys let's go for a ride ..it's high time We had last gone...let's go.(Ash tells to both of them finally after sitting on the bed)

Gary- Listen Ketchum,the performance will start from dusk...amd we need time to prepare for the ultimate event you know......We have to surprise Kalos...so you better get you ass up....(he says glaring at Ash to which Ash gulp a little bit when he look towards Gary who's glaring hard.)

Ash- We'll be back before that.....so let go for a ride,and cool ourselves....a lot had happened and going to happen...(he says calmly but making some wierd tapping sound)

Clemont- Yeah....let's go for a ride then....it will help us feel refresh and We can enjoy tonight to its fullest....(he says to Ash and then gave him a wink)

Ash- You got it right bro.....(he left his bed and move towards washroom) wait for me for a merely couple of minutes....I'll back....and then We will begin for our tonight preparation for the surprise especially for Kalos.(he gave a slight sinister smile before closing the door.)

All the Performers,Co-ordinators has already landed Kalos a day before itself....and as it a matter of pride for Kalos,they are given fully secured place to rest and many officials and Cops to protect them from any circumstances. Many other important and Royal guests were expected to arrive in the evening just prior to the show and to Welcome them both Lysander and Diantha have decided to go themselves to the airport to welcome themselves whole heartedly to show their compassion and gratitude on behalf of all the people in Kalos.

Kalos Queen Serena and Sinnoh and Hoenn Top-Coordinator Dawn has been practicing their moves for today's show. And it's been few hours they are trying to perfect a move they decided to do at the end of the show where they will be both performing as partners apart from their solo performance,but they cannot match their steps, sometimes timing doesn't match it may be either due to their lack of trust or due to the time they spend with each other is negligible for them,that don't know each other beside their names. To solve this problem Serena took the first step and try to solve these problems.

Serena- Here(handling the water to Dawn)

Dawn- Thanks...(taking the bottle from her)

Serena- Is something troubling you Dawn...I mean we have been trying to perfect this step for more than few hours still we are not getting it....(ask her after taking a seat beside her)