Part-25

Serena's POV:-

I slowly and reluctantly carrying two packs of burger with water is moving towards the interrogation room,where Ash and Gary are held and being questioned non-stop from last half n' hour after they regained their consciousness,but in response they only gave three worded simple answer.

"I am Hungry"

Actually when we reached there Lysander's Flame industries,It became clear that we have arrived definitely too late,cause the the whole place was,well no place actually only debris and dust were shambled here and there. Looker scanned the whole place first then with giving a frustrating growl,he ordered us to look for anything that can be useful. But my heart has already been feeling unsettled looking the scenario,praying only the safety of my beloved every and each seconds I move my feet and eye looking for him hoping he'll be okay although the chances were slim looking at the scene. After carefully We move forward,some of the mens from Special force called Looker, reporting him Out of 53 people only two were breathing and that too slowly and we're unconscious while all 51 were dead. Fearing the worst I ran not before stumbling with many,but stopped abruptly when I caught sight of him.....

Ash and Gary were tied with chair who had fallen on its one side,and they are looking awful..with blood covering all their faces with black eyes....I couldn't stop my tears from falling and ran towards Ash.I somehow carefully made the chair stand within the debris that was making it impossible to be stable and while untying Ash's restrictions I hugged him...but the next word of his shocked me to my core.....

"YOU'RE LATE AGENT Y"

As for now,with a shaky hand I rotate the knob to enter the room where Ash,Gary are sitting...while Looker and a official is preparing for the interrogating process i.e. setting the camera. I quietly place the burgers and water beside without giving Ash a glance,How could I......for his we'll being or not....I did betray him...or used him.

Gary - Ahhh.....You should have brought the burgers from Starbucks you know.....these wouldn't suit my taste....(looking at burger)

Ash - Yeah....I'm sure you'll are well paid,beside Serena you just brought some Java Chip Frappuccino,you know I love them ...along with burger....(making a child like face)

Looker - You should thanks us enough even to allow to eat these..... You both are possible criminals...We shouldn't even allow to be comfortable like these.... It's just that Agent Y requested,so i agreed.(he tell them not even giving them a glance,as his whole focus is on the mam setting the camera)

Ash - Ahh...Thank you, Agent Y...I really was starving....(he said after turning his head to side facing me)

Gary - Now Serena,can you uncuf us...so that we can eat at least (he says in a monotonous voice).

I look towards Looker with pleading eyes to let me uncuf them,so that they can eat which Looker reluctantly agrees,to which I did and they munch over their burger like they have been starving for quite a time...and after being the camera been settled,Looker sat infront of them while I stood beside him still feeling the urge to leave the room that instant but being the agent and as per protocol some statement will also be recorded so I have be in the room no matter what.

Looker - So Mr.Ketchum and Mr.Oak let's start...(to which they nod while munching the burgers).So first tell me your full name...

Ash - Ash Satoshi Ketchum,age 19 anything more like you need to know(he says while giving a mocking smirk)

Gary - Oh my name is bdw Gary Shigeru Oak. same as age as him...(tells us while focusing on burger)

Looker - I would like to remember you,both you're in severe charge of the dealing the deaths of 51 peoples so...It would be in your best interest to refrain yourself before mocking me....(he says while giving a stern face to them and pointing fingers towards Ash to which he just rolled his eyes). Now tell me Why the both of you're at that the scene and did you commit those killings.