~20~

- Sweet but Psycho (Ava Max)
- Someone You Loved (Lewis. C)
- Love Lies (Khalid and Normani) 
- Worth It ( Fifth Harmony) 
- Arms Around You (XxxTenTacion) 
- Dingga (Mamamoo)
- HIP (Mamamoo) 
- The Truth Untold (BTS)
- Love Song (Why Don't We)
- 8 Letters (Why Don't We) 
- Any (Stray Kids)
- We Go (3Racha {Stray Kids}) 
- WOW (3Racha and DanceRacha {Stray Kids})
- Aurora (ATEEZ) 
- Wave (ATEEZ) 
- Hala Hala (ATEEZ)
- Middle Finger ( Bohnes/Alexander DeLeon) 
- Lights Down Low Remix (Bei Maejor) 
-Run Away (Tomorrow by Together..aka TXT)
- Before You Go (Lewis.C)

{𝐔𝐧𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰𝐧𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕}
"Sir I got close to her but she got away" - I said
"It's alright, you touched her though right" 
"Yes" 
"Give me your hand, I'll work the rest" 
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

{𝐉𝐢𝐦𝐢𝐧'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕}

I pulled her body closer while moving closer to the wall. She got my heart racing. I could feel my heart beat faster as I looked into her eyes. I saw her cheeks turn a shade of pink as her eyes darted to my lips and back up into my eyes. I licked my lips my breathing getting heavier by the second. I felt her arms tighten around my neck, almost as if pulling me closer. I walked forward as her body hit the wall. I pressed my body on hers as I tightened my grip on her waist. 
"M-May I" - I asked in a whisper
She gave me a nod. I moved closer pressing our bodies more while connecting our lips. I let my lips linger there as I heard her heavy breathing. I felt her grip on my neck get tighter and I let my inner desires take over. I pressed my lips harder onto hers as she replied back. The kiss was soft but still very heated. I felt my stomach do flips as a euphoric sense went through me. I pulled away slowly using my lips to drag her bottom lip before softly letting go. I moving my hand from her hips to her face. She looked at me blushing as I used my thumb to brush her cheekbones. 
"How can someone look so perfect" - I thought to myself as I leaned down to peck her lips one more time. 

"We should get back to the car, Minho is going to wonder where we are, and the rest of the members are probably waiting for us" - I said smiling softly leading her towards the car.

-

-

-

{𝐓𝐚𝐞𝐦𝐢𝐧'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕}
 I looked over at Jungkook who was punching the punching bag outside. I took him under my control and started training him, the way I was never trained. I taught him how to get blood, how to use his powers, I helped him through but my mind constantly went to Alissa. I wanted to so badly tell her that I wasn't the bad guy and there was someone else, but I knew that was just about impossible without me knowing who the bad guy was. I felt tears sting my eyes, as i remembered my childhood with my sister. I was only there for her for a few years. With mom gone, and me going to university Lisa was trapped with our alcoholic father. I wished I was there for her. I wished I was able to help her. 

*Flashback* 
"Taemin you need to go to the hospital, your sister just got admitted there" - I heard the principal at the door say. 

I fell to the floor and looked down as I said
"I-I'm sorry, b-but I-I can't go...I can't face her. I left her with my dad...I can't face her" 

As much as I wanted to be with her, I couldn't. I abandoned her, left her with our abusive father. She called me every day, she texted me every day...asking me to come home to her, to help her, to get her away from that monster. With dad in jail, she never called me back. I went back home once, but she had someone over. Jackson was over and I asked her who it was. 

"That's none of your concern Taemin. Now leave my house" - She said harshly closing the door on me. 
It hurt. It hurt a lot. She didn't call me Minnie like she used to. She had cold eyes. I walked away looking down not paying attention to the road. I heard a car horn, and suddenly everything blackened. 

"GET HIM TO THE HOSPITAL" - someone yelled
"HE'S A STUDENT" - Another yelled

I felt myself get lifted up. 

{2 Months After}

I woke up and looked outside. It was dark, and I saw a note on the side