Coffee Date

As Alissa and Taehyung get out of the car she reads the huge sign hanging over her head. "Rosewood Cafe" - sounds amazing she says smiling
"It is amazing, let's head inside they're gonna be wondering where we are" - Says Taehyung. Smiling she gives him a slight nod and walks in. 

{𝐘𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐏𝐎𝐕} (𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐠𝐨𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧...𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐀𝐥𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐚 𝐬𝐨𝐨 𝐲𝐞𝐚𝐡)

You walk in hand in hand with Taehyung and walk towards where the members were seated. They were seated at the back of the cafe at a round table. You walk up to the members and take a seat next to Joonie, and say hi to the other members giving them small smiles. Lastly, you look over at Jimin but you realize that he's glaring at Taehyung, you also notice that Joonie is looking at him as if studying him. You look at Jimin's eyes and still realize that they are red, you didn't know what the real Jimin came out but you were curious to find out.
"Hey Alissa, do you want me to get your order" - Joonie ask
"Yeah, I'll come with you" - You say signally to him that you can talk about Jimin.
"Alright" - He says understanding

"I'll have a Triple vanilla pump latte with whipped cream, thank you" - You say
"I'll have a regular coffee, Thank you" - Joonie says 
"Wow you really are basic aren't you" -  You say teasing him
"Haha yeah, and you seem picky" - He says with a chuckle
"Haha yeah I am..it's my normal order so you can sorta guess that" - You say with a smile
"Anyways, while we wait I wanted to ask you Jimin was mentioning how much of an amazing voice you have" - Joonie says with a smile and winks at you
"Oh, I'm not that good heh"- You say blushing down
"Oh I'm sure your great, maybe you can sing for us at the table" - He says
"Uhhhhhh, I don't think so" - You say
"C'mon we're not the type to judge and plus I'm sure you have an amazing voice" - He says
"Oh alright, I'll sing" - You say smiling
He smiles as the waiter calls you guys 
"TRIPLE VANILLA PUMP LATTE WITH WHIPPED CREAM FOR ALISSA, AND A REGULAR COFFEE FOR NAMJOON" - Yells the waiter
As you both grab your drinks and walk back to your table you see Jimin staring at you. You felt uneasy but as if realizing you were looking at him, Jimin gives you a small smile. In return, you smile and sit back down beside Joonie and engage in the conversation with Hobi and Kookie.

{𝐕𝐚𝐦𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐞 𝐉𝐢𝐦𝐢𝐧'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕}
*Alissa smiles at you*
You stare at Alissa as she sits down. You were jealous, jealous that she was spending time with Taehyung and Namjoon. You didn't know what they had that you didn't and you were getting jealous of how close you and Namjoon seemed and you only met 2 days ago. 

*Please let me be myself, I don't know why you're doing this but let me go please*
Sigh, day by day this pleading gets worse
*Look Jimin, I'm not letting you out anytime soon if you keep annoying me like this. I gave you mercy and I let you out from time to time but you're gonna lose those privileges soon*
You say harshly to Jimin. 
You took over Jimin's body, you needed his body for something. Getting Alissa. Getting the ex-girlfriend you lost months ago back. You knew how much Jimin meant to Alissa, she would constantly talk about how much Jimin went through and how cute he was when you guys dated. You were sick and tired of her ranting about that. That one unfortunate evening, the day you died....or well reformed. You went from human to vampire. Human Jackson to Vampire Jackson. You took over Jimin's body months ago knowing that this fan meet would be the meeting Jimin and Alissa would meet. That moment when you walked towards me with curious eyes, I was going to talk to you but Namjoon, stupid Namjoon fucked everything up and said "Jimin's not feeling the best, he needs his space". Of course, Namjoon knew that you were a vampire. That smartass knew you were a vampire and he was trying to protect everyone and that other moment. The day of the dance, watching Taehyung walk up to you...ask for a dance...take your hand...you couldn't take it...you didn't want to hurt any of the members, you just wanted Alissa but stupid emotions took over and you hurt Taehyung. Personally, you liked Taehyung he was a sweet man but that moment without thinking you hurt him. 

"Alissa you said you were gonna sing" - You hear Joonie say
"Jooooon, whyyyyy" - Alissa whines
*Sigh be happy I'm in a good mood, I'm letting you out...for now*
You let Jimin's real form out
{𝐍𝐨𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐥 𝐉𝐢𝐦𝐢𝐧 𝐏𝐎𝐕}
You shudder;
He let you out...
"Ooohh Alissa can sing, go ahead lady center of attention is for you" - Hobi says 
You knew Alissa can sing well. You heard her last night in her room when you were under that monster's soul. You didn't who he was and what he was doing but you couldn't take it anymore. 
{𝐘𝐨𝐮𝐫/𝐀𝐥𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐚 𝐏𝐎𝐕}
You saw Jimin shudder
You were staring at his eyes, as it went from red to brown. You looked over at Namjoon and he gave you a slight nod as if he saw the shudder too
"Ooohh Alissa can sing, go ahead lady center of attention is for you" - You hear Hobi say and you blush.
"Well...what song should I sing" - you ask with a smile
"How about Euphoria" - You hear Jimin say softly and at that Jungkook lifts his head up with a smile. You haven't talked much to Jungkook and he was definitely quieter than the rest of the members...but he was also  EXTREMELY dangerous. Of course, you knew how much of a sweetheart he is but like...he's RUDE, bias wrecking me all the time. 

(𝐴𝑢𝑡ℎ𝑜𝑟 𝑁𝑜𝑡𝑒: 𝑆𝑜𝑟𝑟𝑦 𝐼'𝑚 𝑙𝑖𝑡𝑒𝑟𝑎𝑙𝑙𝑦 𝑎𝑑𝑑𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑟𝑎𝑛𝑑𝑜𝑚 𝑠ℎ𝑖𝑡 𝑡𝑜 𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑠....𝑖 𝑐𝑎𝑛'𝑡 𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑛𝑘 𝑠𝑡𝑟𝑎𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑐𝑎𝑛 𝑒𝑥𝑝𝑒𝑐𝑡 𝐴 𝐿𝑂𝑇 𝑜𝑓 𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑠 𝑡ℎ𝑟𝑜𝑢𝑔ℎ 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑏𝑜𝑜𝑘...𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝐼'𝑚 𝑇𝑂𝑇𝐴𝐿𝐿𝑌 𝑛𝑜𝑡 𝑗𝑒𝑎𝑙𝑜𝑢𝑠 𝑜𝑓 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝐴𝑙𝑖𝑠𝑠𝑎 𝑔𝑖𝑟𝑙 𝐼 𝑐ℎ𝑜𝑠𝑒 ℎ𝑒ℎ....𝐴𝑁𝑌𝑊𝐴𝑌𝑆 𝐶𝑂𝑁𝑇𝐼𝑁𝑈𝐸 𝑅𝐸𝐴𝐷𝐼𝑁𝐺)

"Yeah, Euphoria is an amazing song, especially since our Kookie made it" - Says Jin looking over at Kookie with a proud smile, while kookie was blushing.
"Alright" - You say
"Hey wait maybe Kookie can duet with you" - Says Namjoon looking at Kookie. With another blush, he nods and agrees. 
You start singing and you can hear kookie joining in midway. You always loved the song and singing it always brought back memories. 
Some good ones and some bad ones. 
You were singing, your mind trailed to your best friend and how she suddenly disappeared randomly. Those thoughts fog up and you think about him.
"You are the cause of my EuphoriAAAHHH" - (Highnote) Jungkook and you sing and your voice cracks and you break down into tears. 

*𝐻𝑒𝑦𝑜𝑜𝑜𝑜𝑜, 𝑠𝑜𝑟𝑟𝑦 𝑓𝑜𝑟 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑐𝑙𝑖𝑓ℎ𝑎𝑛𝑔𝑒𝑟....𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑝𝑟𝑜𝑏𝑎𝑏𝑙𝑦 𝐻𝐴𝑇𝐸 𝑚𝑒 𝑟𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡 𝑛𝑜𝑤 𝑏𝑢𝑡 𝑖𝑡 ℎ𝑎𝑑 𝑡𝑜 𝑏𝑒 𝑑𝑜𝑛𝑒...𝐼 𝑛𝑒𝑒𝑑 𝑚𝑜𝑟𝑒 𝑐𝑜𝑛𝑡𝑒𝑛𝑡 𝑓𝑜𝑟 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑛𝑒𝑥𝑡 𝑐ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟𝑠 𝑙𝑚𝑎𝑜. 𝐺𝑜𝑜𝑑 𝐿𝑢𝑐𝑘 𝑠𝑢𝑟𝑣𝑖𝑣𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑟𝑒𝑠𝑡 𝑜𝑓 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑏𝑜𝑜𝑜𝑜𝑘 𝐿𝑜𝑣𝑒 𝑌𝑜𝑢 𝐴𝐿𝐿𝐿𝐿*