~28~

{ Jimin's POV }

It was cold and white. I shivered as I looked around trying to find out where I was. I heard a scream. I looked around as I saw her. The girl I've been longing to see. 

"Alissa"

I saw her look around as she spotted me

"Alissa"

"Jimin" - I heard her call out

I saw her disappear as I screamed once more "ALISSA". I ran towards where she was, getting nowhere. I heard a voice as I looked behind. I saw darkness chase me as a few tears escaped my eyes. I just wanted to be with her. I needed to hold her again. 

I felt my legs go weak as I fell to the floor on my knees. I saw the darkness envelop me as I cried hugging myself. 

"Alissa, I-I love you, let me hold you again. Please. " - I let out

"She can't hear you and your confession, and she never will. You and I both know your time is limited Jimin" 

.

.

.

.

I opened my eyes as I saw Serina looking over at me

"You're awake" 

"M-move away" - I stuttered

I saw her get up as she sighed. I moved my hand to my neck as I desperately looked for my pulse. I felt a wave of relief rush through me as I heard it beating steadily. 

I heard her chuckle as she turned around, her golden eyes shining bright. 

"Did you really think I'm that evil to change you? I'm not the one to change you. Someone will come for you, and she'll change you herself" 

I gave her a questioning look as she walked out of the room. I looked around as I saw multiple hospital equipment. I heard the door click as Serina and a nurse walked in. I saw the nurse change my IV as she checked the machines. 

I saw her leave as I closed my eyes. I saw flashes of my dream pass by as I saw Alissa.

What was she doing there?

I felt light tears run down my cheek as I heard Serina speak up

"You miss her don't you"

I give her a nod as she sighs again. 

"As much as I hate to say this, I missed her for a good while. Until I realized what she did to me" 

{ Alissa's POV }

I was sitting in the room Jackson and Namjoon were in. I felt the tears threaten to fall when I laid my eyes on them. Namjoon was badly beaten up as Taemin told me, and Jackson had several cuts along his face and cheeks. I was holding onto Joons hand as I saw Jackson stir. 

"J-Jackson?"

I heard him groan in response as his eyes fluttered open. I saw him look around as he tried sitting up. 

"How did I get here?" 

"I'm not sure myself, Taemin said I fainted and when I did you and Joon were there too" 

I saw him sit up in confusion as he looked around the room. His eyes laid upon Joon as I saw tears form in his eyes. 

"J-Joonie" - I heard him stutter

I saw him get up as he ripped the IV off his hand. I saw him place his hand above Joons cuts as a tear slipped down his face.  

"Aish this is all my fault, if only I changed him earlier he wouldn't be this hurt"

I heard Namjoons breath go uneven as I heard a long beep. I looked over at the monitor as I saw a straight line.

I felt tears sting my eyes as I processed what happened. 

He was gone. 

Kim Namjoon, was gone. 

Heyo

Yes Hi

I'm alive

Sorta

ANYWAYS SORRY SAD CHAPTER IK 

It hurt to write this-

I miss my Joonie baby

JOONIE BABY CAN YA HEAR ME 

I'M SORRYYY

I LOVE YOU

You'll see what happens on my next chap hehe :))

-Shayyy