The Meet

It started off as any fan meet would......until he saw her

As Alissa walked towards the tables where the members were seated she saw Jimin staring at her from the end of the table. She didn't think much of it until she saw his eyes, his eyes were a burning red color while the rest of the members had a chocolate eye color. Even though it was unusual his stare pulled her in, started to make her go crazy to a point she couldn't stop staring back at him. 

As she walked closer to him, her heart started to beat faster until one of the members stopped her right in her path. It was Namjoon.

 "I suggest you don't go near Jimin for a while, he's had a rough day and I think he needs his space," said Joonie. 

As Alissa sighs she says "yeah I understand I'll come back for him tomorrow I guess" and heads off towards the door to leave, and then overhears Joonie yelling at Jimin. 

"JIMIN WHAT ARE YOU THINKING....I TOLD YOU SPECIFCALLY NOT TO COME TODAY YOU COULD OF HURT HER". 

The members look at Joonie in confusion but don't pay attention to it. Jimin mumbles something to low for her ears to hear and with that she leaves the meeting. His harsh words ran through her mind all day, as she was sure the "her" in the sentence was referred to her.