Into the Unknown

THE NEXT DAY

As Alissa was getting ready to call a taxi to get to the coffee shop there was a sudden knock at the door. She opened the door and saw Tae standing there, with a bunch of white roses. 

Tae "I'm here to pick you up for the coffee date Lisa"
Alissa "Aww thank you, I was just about to call a taxi."
Tae "I couldn't possibly make you waste that much money for a taxi."
Alissa "You're too sweet"
Tae "It comes naturally, the others will be at the coffee shop in 30 mins, I wanted to take you somewhere first. That's why I came early"
Alissa "Where are we going"
Tae smiled at her and said "you'll find out soon"

With that, they left her hotel room.

As they got into Tae's car she noticed his outfit. He was wearing white denim jeans and a denim jacket with a black top with black shoes. 

"WE'RE MATCHING????????" Alissa blurted out
Tae looked at her with a smile and said "Wow I didn't notice this before, well that's perfect"
Alissa was confused but said Ok and continued to freak out while Tae was driving.

As the car stopped, Tae got out. As Alissa got out of the car she saw something she never expected to see. It was beautiful. 

"Where are we..?" Alissa asked
"The Blue Lagoon" Tae responded
"Oh wow....it's amazing," Alissa said in awe
"I know" Tae responded softly 

Sitting there with Tae, Alissa started to feel more relaxed. As she looked around she realized that Tae was staring at her

"Why are you looking at me like that" Alissa asks
"Sorry, your eyes remind me of someone" Tae replies looking away

Alissa found it so easy to sit there in that atmosphere with just her and Tae. She felt comfortable around Tae and she didn't understand why, she didn't know him personally but he seemed like such an amazing person to be around, even if they weren't talking sitting there with him made her feel less stressed and it helped her clear her mind. 

She was lost in thought when suddenly her phone buzzed. She unlocked her phone to realize it was a text from Joonie.

"Namjoon Hyung I'm guessing.." Tae said 
"Yeah, I think we should get going" Alissa replied back
"Yeah we should," Tae says reaching out his hand for Alissa's

Without hesitation, Alissa grabs Tae's hand and get's in the car and they drove off

            *bruh these chapters are getting cringy......it'll get better...I hope*

                                             *Next Update SOOOOON*