~26~

"Back away from Jimin" 

I looked over as my eyes widened. It was Namjoon and Jackson

"How did you get free" 

"I'm a vampire remember, now move away from Jimin before this gets ugly" - I heard Jackson say. 

I gave them a smirk as I moved closer to Jimin again. I saw their eyes widen as Jackson came forward. I saw a flash as I felt my body get jerked back. I opened my eyes as I saw Jackson with a smirk. 

"I told you to move before it got ugly sweetheart, Joon get Jimin and run I'll handle her" 

I locked my eyes with Jimin again as Joon tried dragging him. 

"YAH JIMIN MOVE" - I heard him yell frustrated

"He won't move at all, I've marked him, and as long as my mark is there he won't listen to anyone but me" 

I felt Jacksons' grip get loose on me as a few guards entered. I pushed him away as I took my side beside Jimin. I looked towards the guards as they gripped Namjoon and Jackson. 

"Jackson do you not remember me at all" - I asked
"No who are you"
"Tell me if these names seem familiar to you"

I saw him raise an eye brow 

"Mark Tuan, Edward, Serina"

"M-mark as in Alissa's best friend of 10 years, Edward as in her father, and Serina..her best friend that died" 

"Mhm cept, did you know that Serina wasn't the one who died? She just got replaced by someone. That someone who stands in front of you. As the person she is today. Vampire. Right in front of your eyes

"S-Serina?"

"Now you finally notice"

"Why...Why are you doing this."

"I'm just getting revenge I guess. She took everything from me, little by little. So I'm getting revenge and for your information, I'm no longer Serina. It's Jasmin now."

{ Laila's POV }

I sat down on the bed as I saw Hobi enter. 

"You alright?" 
"Yeah..I just saw something, and I don't know how to take it" 

I saw him give me a nod as he sat down beside me.

"What did you see" 
"I saw a girl, I couldn't make out her face, and that guy from before...Jimin? He was standing there while another guy was trying to break Jimin free, but his neck started glowing. I think I know the place, but I'm not confident" 

"Well, where do you think it is?"
"There's this abandoned office in Busan, Jassy and I used to go there a lot, but I'm not sure" 

"We'll tell the others the next morning ok?"

I gave him a nod as I sighed.

Heyo~
Sorry for such short chapters, but like..Yeah you'll see lmaoo
Love you alll

Hope you enjoyed~

-Shayyy