~35~

I walked closer to Alissa's bed as she sat up drinking from the blood bag Jackson brought her. I looked at her eyes as they went from red to a golden color (Ahem yes twilight logic). She looked at me giving me a warm smile as I returned it holding her hand again. 

"I missed you...a lot" - I heard her say as I felt my cheeks heat up

"I did too"

"How was everything when you were, you know" 

"It was fine I suppose...I just didn't expect Mark to be behind all this." 

She gave me a nod as she looked around. 

"Lisa?" 

"Yes Jimin"

I saw her look up as i pressed my lips to hers without thinking. I felt her respond back as I pulled her onto my lap. Her hands ran through my hair as I held onto her waist. I felt her pull away after a while as she sighed into my neck. 

"I...really really missed you Jimin" - I heard her say as i pulled her closer. 

{Alissa's POV}

"Also...I love you too. I heard your confession in the dream. Well i'm not sure if i was hallucinating or not..But I heard something when i was passed out. I was dreaming I think, and you were there. You faded out before i heard the I love you but" 

I felt him cut me off as his lips pressed back on mine.

"It was real..I love you Alissa"

"I love you too"

{ Jaykay's POV } (I mean Jungkook-)

I practically rushed to Jassy's room as i saw her figure there. I looked at her as i felt tears sting my eyes. I saw Taemin Hyung enter as he told me what to do.

"Just place your hand over her forehead that should wake her up" 

I did as he said closing my eyes. I saw images of the both of us flash as I heard a gasp. I looked down as I saw her awake, looking around the room.

"Please tell me that was a bad dream" - She said in a weak voice.

"I'm sorry Jassy, but it's over now don't worry" - I heard Taemin Hyung say as I sat beside her, holding her hand.

"Hyung, does this mean that Jassy and I are" 

"Yep it does. It explains the pains you both were having" 

I gave him a nod as he walked out. 

{ Taemin's POV }

"She's awake we should give them a few minutes. Also Laila and Hobi...you both are tied too"

I saw their eyes open in shock as I laughed letting them there.

After a very long time, things seemed to be going in a good way.

No note today :) but mhm 

-Shayyy