~32~

{ Alissa's POV }

"Kill them both" 

I opened my eyes wide as I saw him. The person i least expected to be behind all this. 

"M-mark?" - I choked out

"So you do remember me Lis" - He said crouching next to me

"W-why?"

"Do you remember this day Lis? 4 years ago?" - He asked me

"She doesn't remember that day, and she never will. She lost her memory cause of you" - I heard Jimin say

I groaned in pain as I saw a feminine shape come closer, it was Jassy

"Jassy?" 

"Wrong :) Serina" 

"R-rina? You were in this too? But why are you in Jassy's? I thought you died?"

"I did die, until Mark found my body. He brought me back to life, and i took over Jassy" 

"What happened 4 years ago" 

"Jimin why don't you tell her?"

I heard him sigh as he started

*Flashback 4 years ago* 

{ Jimin's POV}

I stood there nervous. It was my first time doing a song alone, with new people and a recently debuted solo artist too. I didn't wanna mess up. I got into position on stage as I heard the start of the song play. I was doing a duet with a rapper named Mark Tuan. I finished my verse Mark following with his as the song ended. I walked off the stage proud, as I saw a girl run towards Mark. She enveloped him in a hug as I noticed who she was.

"Aren't you Alissa?" - I asked her

"Uh yea i am?" - I heard her reply

"Lissa do you not remember me?" - I asked as she looked down, a habit of hers when she was thinking. 

"I don't seem to" - she said looking me in the eyes. 

We were inseparable in elementary school and middle school, till i stopped going to pursue my dream of becoming an idol.

"Lis it's me, from school 'chimmy'"

"Chimmy? Jimin? As in my best friend Park Jimin??" - She asked her eyes widening

I saw her throw herself at me as I let out a giggle. Mark on the other side was throwing daggers at me with his glare. I felt her back up as she linked her arm with Marks.

"It's so nice to see you again Jimin. How have you been?" 

"I've been alright" 

We all decided to go to a nearby cafe to catch up as I felt Marks glares burn into my skin. It was clear that he didn't like me here. 

A few minutes passed and Alissa's hotel was on the way to ours. Mark suggested taking a shortcut that he knew. 

"Mark that looks...sketchy" - I heard Alissa say as he clung onto his arm.

"It's fine I've been through this way a lot"

I saw him go through dragging Alissa around as he suddenly stopped, causing us both to bump into his back. 

I saw him turn around as his eyes started glowing. Alissa moved back in fear as I saw Marks hand go for hers. She let out a scream as he hushed her.