~27~

Before this starts-
I HAVE NO CLUE WHAT TO NAME THESE CHAPTERS SOB SO PLEASE BEAR WITH ME

{ Jimin's POV }

I stood there, as she explained who she was. I tried talking and moving but I couldn't. I didn't have any control over myself. This wasn't what happened in my dream. Did I finally escape my nightmare?

I heard another voice

"You're nightmare changed cause of Alissa, be grateful, but your death. You won't escape it. It's closer to you than you may expect. Park Jimin." 

I felt like screaming. I saw everything go unclear as I got control of my body again. I looked around as I realized the room was empty except for 2 guards and her. Serina..or the name she goes by now Jasmin.

I saw the room spin as everything blacked out. 

{ Alissa's POV }

I felt my heart clench as the room started spinning. 

"Lisa? Are you ok?" 

I tried opening my mouth to talk, as I saw the room blackout. I heard a voice in my head as I saw a face. 

Jimin.

"Alissa" - It called out to me
"Alissa" - Once more

"Jimin" - I replied softly
I heard a chuckle as Jimin's face disappeared

"Jimin, where did you go" 

"Jimin is safe, for now. Alissa your time is limited, you may want to get to him before he's gone. Forever" 

I felt my heart accelerate as I tried to process what was happening.

"You have till August 25th" 

It was already August 2nd

I saw the voice call out to me again as it faded out. I heard beeping and my name getting called again. 

"Alissa? Alissa, wake up" 

I saw bright lights and light blue walls. I looked over to my side as I saw an IV. I closed my eyes again as I felt my head throb. I looked towards the other side as I saw my brother sitting there. 

"M-Minnie?" - I heard my voice come out shakey
"Yes it's me Lis" 

I felt him hold my hand as I closed my eyes again. 

"W-what happened to me" - I asked him
"I don't know sweetheart, you were laying on the floor unconscious when I came home. The weird part was Jackson and Namjoon were with you too" 

"J-Jackson and Joon?"

I heard him hum a yes as I opened my eyes again, my eyes wandering around the room.

"W-where are they?"
"They're unconscious too, Joon seemed like he was beaten up pretty bad, and Jackson had a few cuts over his face"

"What about everyone else?" 

"I went over to their house, they're all safe. They don't seem to remember anything from what happened." 

"W-what about Jimin?" - I ask remembering my dream

I didn't hear a response. I felt a tear slip from my eyes as he sighed

"H-he wasn't there was he?" - I asked

I saw him nod as I felt more tears slip down my eyes

"We'll find him, I promise" 

I gave him a nod as I heard someone enter the room.

{ Laila's POV }

Hobi and I left earlier in the morning. We decided to go to the place Jassy and I used to go. We arrived at the hotel in a few hours. 

We decided to look at the office the next day. I was curled up in a ball as I saw images flash through my head. 

I felt my head spin as I groaned. My head started to hurt as I heard Hobi's voice call out to me. 

"Laila? Laila are you alright?" 

I grabbed onto his hand as I sat myself up. I felt the pain slowly fade as I opened my eyes. I saw hobi look at me worried as I tried remembering what images flashed through my head.

"Laila what happened"
"I-images, they flashed through my head"

"What did you see"

"Jimin? His eyes were red, and he was tormenting a girl? I don't know who it is yet"

I heard him gasp as I threw myself at him breaking down. I didn't know why I was breaking down, or why I threw myself at him, but he made me feel safe. 

I felt him caress my back as he told me it'll be alright.

{ Hobi's POV }

The days passed, and Laila and I got closer. I saw her on the bed curled up in a ball as she groaned. She got up as she told me what happened. 

She wrapped me in a hug as i heard soft sobs coming from her. 

"It's going to be alright, don't worry" - I say 

I felt her sobs get lighter as she fell limp in my arms. She was asleep

I let out a giggle as I laid her down on the bed.

"cute"

I was about to get up but her grip on my shirt was too tight for me to get out. I sighed as I laid down beside her. I felt her cuddle up against my chest as I smiled a bit.

If this was going to happen every often I won't be able to control my feelings.

HEYO
HI
HELLO
I THINK YOU KNOW WHERE I'M TAKING THIS STORY FOR LAILA AND HOBI :)
The real Laila is gonna kill me :) Or freak out and spam in my dms :))

BUT EITHER WAY
HOPE YOU ENJOYED
LOVE YOU ALL 

-Shayyy