Nightmare ~ 25

{Jimin's POV}

Endless nights of not being able to sleep. Hearing endless screams in my head. It all seemed to come back to me now. A nightmare I couldn't escape. 

No matter how much I tried, I'll never be able to escape this. My fate. I've seen it in my dreams, it never changes. It'll always be the same. Once as a kid, and now in my mid 20's. I'll go through this once more, and it'll be the last. The end of Park Jimin.

My fate couldn't be changed. I was never able to avoid it, and even if it changed, it'll haunt me till I let out my last breath. I heard stirring as my breathing got heavier. 

"Take the blindfold off, and the tape" - I heard someone say from afar. 

I felt the tape get ripped off as I opened my eyes. I saw a figure approach me as the person sit in front of me. I saw them cross their legs as they leaned in. I saw a hand reach out as I flinched. I felt the hand go on my cheek as a feminine chuckle came out. 

"W-who are you?" - I let out
"You'll find out soon Jimin" - I heard her say

I tried to squint my eyes trying to make my vision clear but due to the poorly lit room I couldn't.

"Where's everyone else?" 

"Hmm well Jin and Yoongi are safe for now, so is Minho" 

"What about Jackson Hyung and Joon Hyung?"

"Namjoon is unconscious cause my guard just gave him a good beating" - She said letting a few giggle out

"J-Jackson hyung?"

"Hmm well he's still unconscious from before" 

"Tae?" 

"Let's just say, he's alive and breathing. He's in better shape than Namjoon for sure"

I got everyone's answer except for the one I was expecting. She didn't mention Alissa when she said they were safe. I felt my pulse increase as the person in front of me got up.

"W-wait, what about Alissa?"

I didn't hear a reply. I saw her signal to the guard as I felt shut my eyes waiting for an impact. Instead, i felt the ropes around my arms and legs get loose. 

"Follow me" 

Is she taking me to see Alissa?

I saw a door open as I followed her out. I let my eyes adjust to the sudden bright light before following her again. I still couldn't see her face but she was around Alissa's height. She had long hair, which flowed to her waist and her heels clicked on the floor as she walked towards the door in the hallway.  

I watched her open another door as she told me to sit on a chair. I did as she said as she got a phone call. 

"I took him out"

I looked around the room as she continued talking on the phone. 

{Girls POV}

I hung up as I sighed, I was going to have to erase his memory and change him.  As much as I didn't want to, it had to be done. 

I looked over at him as I sighed again. 

"Sweetheart this'll hurt for a second but since you're weak it'll be easier" 

I looked at him in the eye as I saw fear. I locked eyes with him as I saw my glowing eyes in his. I lowered down to his neck my lips inches away as I heard the door open.

"Back away from Jimin"

I moved back abruptly as my eyes opened in shock

~

HELLO
WELCOME BACK
DID YA ENJOY??
WELP Sorryy for the cliffhanger 
You'll see what happens next chapter hehe :)

LOVE YOU ALL 
- Shayyy