~38~

Alissa's POV

Everything was falling into place. 

We were all family now. Namjoon, Jin, Hobi, Yoongi, Jimin, Tae and Kookie returned back to their regular schedule as BTS. Jackson debuted as a Solo artist, same with Taemin. Minho had introduced his boyfriend to us, and ended up debuting with him in a group called Stray Kids (Yes the boyfriend i'm referring to is Jisung :) I can't make a fanfic and add Minho and not add my baby into it) 

Currently 3 Racha (Ahem Chan, Changbin and Jisung) and Joon were sitting in the studio room creating a new song. 

I saw Jungkook and Jassy walk up hand in hand as they sat on the end of the couch by Laila and Hobi. I sighed as I looked at how cute both couples were. 

I saw Joon walk into the room bidding the three boys good bye, as he sat by Jackson. I saw Tae walk up as he sat on the floor by my legs, cuddling them like a child. 

He basically was like a child. He explained to me how I reminded him of his mother and got on my soft spot. He would come annoy me when i'm cooking and be clingy.

Taemin ended up changing Tae and Jin so they weren't left out. Everything was perfect, except for Yoongi. He kept quiet most of the time, but he was different today. Smiling and having fun with the rest of them. 

I thought back to how all this started as Joon spoke up

"Funny to think this all started with a Fan meet" - He said, reading my mind. Thanks to his powers, no one can hide secrets from him. 

We all continued talking about what happened during the past month as we laughed remembering the little details.

Whatever happened in the previous month was behind us now. It US now. Not one person on their own. Jimin gave my hand a squeeze knowing what I was thinking about as he smiled. I laid my head on his shoulder as I heard them all ramble on. 

We were all happy now.

~ The End

A END OF A TERRIBLE FANFIC :)

But really i hope you all enjoyed reading this and i finally feel like i accomplished smt this year lmaoo. Mm it was my first fanfic :) so I do hope it was good. I'm not really satisfied with the first few chapters, but yeahh it is what it is. 

Anyways before i end this

I just wanna say i'm sorry for driving people insane with this lmaoo

Ahem *cough cough* 

I think i drove a specific 3 people crazy...Lavie,Harvey, and Laila (ahem the Hobi content) 

But yesss 

End of an era :)

SELF PROMO

Dance Partner ; A Hyunjin Fanfic

Link: https://www.wattpad.com/story/250397857-dance-partner-a-hyunjin-ff

ONESHOTS by Shayy

Link: https://www.wattpad.com/story/263047804-one-shots-by-shayy

There is another fanfic i'm writing but these two are posted and well yes starting :) But yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa 

Anyways you're terrible updater ending this book right here (Not really there should be an explanations page)

I love you allll

-Shayyyy