Unexpected Turn

{𝐘𝐨𝐮𝐫/ 𝐀𝐥𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐚 𝐏𝐎𝐕}

I walk out for some air only to realize that Tae was following me.
"Hey Tae" - I say
"Hey Alis" - He says
"I just wanted to tell you that, you didn't deserve any of that. You are an amazing girl and the fact that you went through that hurts each one of us" - He says. I blush at that and give him a nod. 
"Thank you, Tae" - I say
"Alissa i know this is a bit unexpected but i really wanted to tell you that, from the moment i laid my eyes on you i fell in love. Your aura pulled me to you. After knowing what you've been through i want you too feel safe and not hurt. I know this may take some time for you to think through so I'm gonna I've you that time you need" - He said. I blushed hard. Having an idol fall in love with you is a once in a life time chance, but he was right. I needed some time to think. Suddenly we heard a scream from inside.
"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" - Yelled a lady
"Hey is everything alright" - Joonie as concerned
"Blood, there, waiter, he, Dead" - The lady stuttered
"Hyung, there's a body here" - Jungkook said
"It's covered with blood"- Hobi continues
"There's a bite mark on his neck?"- Yoongi says confused

Bite Mark...
That's when it struck me. It could of been Jimin.
"Where's Jimin" - Jin asks concerned. Joon snapped his head from the body to Jins face when he said that. 
"AHHHHHHHHHHHHH" - Someone else screamed. The window glass suddenly broke and went straight to my arm. It cut my arm deep and looking outside the window I saw a figure. It was him. It was Jackson. The Jackson that died standing there, on the other side of the coffee shop.
"Hey isn't that Jackso-" - Hobi was saying. 
I felt an electric shock run through me. 
"ALISSA?" - Joonie screamed
"TAE GRAB HER HEAD BEFORE IT HITS THE FLOOR" - Screamed Jin
"ALISSA, ALISSA ARE YOU OK" - Jungkook asked concerned
"SHE'S CUT AND I THINK SHE FAINTED" - Said Yoongi 
With that everything blacked out.

**𝑯𝒆𝒚𝒐 𝑳𝒐𝒗𝒆𝒍𝒚'𝒔...𝒔𝒉𝒐𝒓𝒕 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓...𝒊 𝒘𝒂𝒔 𝒈𝒐𝒏𝒏𝒂 𝒎𝒂𝒌𝒆 𝒊𝒕 𝒍𝒐𝒏𝒈𝒆𝒓 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒊 𝒅𝒊𝒅𝒏'𝒕 𝒊𝒅𝒌 𝒘𝒉𝒚 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒚𝒆𝒂𝒉𝒉𝒉𝒉 𝒉𝒐𝒑𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒆𝒏𝒋𝒐𝒚𝒆𝒅 𝒊𝒕....𝑵𝒆𝒙𝒕 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒘𝒊𝒍𝒍 𝒃𝒆 𝒐𝒖𝒕 𝒔𝒐𝒐𝒏𝒆𝒓 𝒐𝒓 𝒍𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒓....𝑰'𝒍𝒍 𝒃𝒆 𝒘𝒓𝒊𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒂 𝒃𝒊𝒕 𝒎𝒐𝒓𝒆 𝒅𝒖𝒓𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒎𝒚 𝑪𝒉𝒓𝒊𝒔𝒕𝒎𝒂𝒔 𝑩𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒌 𝒔𝒐 𝒚𝒆𝒂𝒉 𝑰'𝒍𝒍 𝒕𝒓𝒚 𝒕𝒐 𝒖𝒑𝒅𝒂𝒕𝒆 𝒂𝒔 𝒎𝒖𝒄𝒉 𝒂𝒔 𝒊 𝒄𝒂𝒏**