~34~

Just as I was about to put one foot off the roof...

"JIMIN STOP, SHE'S AWAKE" - I heard a familiar voice scream.

I turned around as I saw Hobi hyung standing by the door.

He gave me a nod smiling. I felt tears rush to my eyes as I let out a smile stepping off the roof, rushing for the door pushing him away. I felt the tears dry off as I stormed into the room. 

I looked at the monitor as I didn't see a line but her eyes open. 

"She got changed, but she made it alive" - I heard her brother say. 

I didn't care. I rushed toward her side holding her hand I let light tears run out of my eyes. 

"I thought...I thought i lost you" - I said my voice breaking.

"You'll never lose me Jimin, not today not ever" - She said as I looked up to her eyes. 

Her once brown eyes were going back and forth between red and brown. 

"H-hyung her eyes" 

"She's thirsty, Jackson can you.."
"I'm on it don't worry" - Jackson Hyung said cutting him off rushing out the room. 

I looked on the other side of the room as I spotted light tears running down Jungkook's eyes. The shock of Alissa made me completely forget about Jassy.

"How is she?" - I asked him walking towards him placing a hand on his shoulder

"She's still passed out. It's starting to scare me. I can't lose her" - He said as he cried into my chest. I ran my hand through his hair as he continued crying. 

"Wait Minnie, is it possible for you know...Jasmin and Jungkook to be tied like Jackson and Joon?" - I heard Alissa ask as Jungkook looked up from crying

"It's a possibility. Even for you and Jimin, i still don't understand how you woke up, the venom spread at a very fast speed and from the fate of Jimin it was supposed to be you who died. So It's very much possible for Jimin and you to be tied and Kookie and Jassy, But there's only one way to find out" - He said. 

I saw Jungkook get up as he walked towards Jassy's room everyone but Alissa and I following. 

Heyloooo

Ahem

Yes

Now 

Bye :))

Just wait for the next chap lmaoooo you'll see what happens 

-Shayyyy

Ahem also short chapter ik, but the next chapter will be longer. It's just i'm just :) yeahhhhh