The Party

THE NEXT DAY

As Alissa got ready that morning she saw the envelope on the table and remembered that the Tour Party was this evening. She read over the letter and realized she didn't have an outfit for the evening. She got dressed and went to the nearest dress store to buy a dress

After 3 hours of looking around, she found the perfect dress. A long red evening nightgown with a slit running down from her left leg and it fit her body perfectly.

As she got ready she remembered that the sign at the bottom was signed in blood-red ink...the color of Jimin's eyes. She thought about this as she got in the cab and when she entered the party. As soon as she entered the party hall she saw a lot of ARMY's there. 

She spotted the boys right away, standing in a corner like perfect angels, that's when Tae looked over. She started to freak out in her mind..." Kim Taehyung looked OVER at ME with a soft smile on his face". "Is he gonna come over here!?!?!" Alissa thought as her mind went crazy. Like she suspected Kim Taehyung walked up with to where she was. He went straight to her even with the crowd of ARMY's falling over him and asked her to dance. As she accepted the dance and reached over to take his hand she realized that his hand was stiff and as she placed it, it was unhumanly ice cold. His reaction went from a smile to a shocked and finally to a pained face and as soon as she held his hand he fell over. 

Everyone ran over to where Alissa and Tae were standing, and that's when she saw Jimin standing there with a smile on his face. She suddenly realized something was off about Jimin as he would normally freak out about when his bandmates got hurt. As she walked towards where he was her name suddenly gets called. She turns around and see's Hobi running towards her. "Alissa are you ok, nothing happened to you right!?!" Hobi asked in concern. Alissa looks back at where Jimin was and suddenly realized he wasn't where he was standing and that he disappeared. With a sigh, she replied to Hobi with "I'm fine thank you" and walked back to where the group was.