The Truth

As Alissa realizes there's something going on with Namjoon. As the members take care of Tae she calls Jonnie over and talks to him.

"Hey what's wrong you seem upset?" Alissa asks
"Nothing, I'm just worried about Jimin...." Namjoon replies
"Why are you so worried about him?" She askes

With a sigh, Namjoon askes her to keep a secret
She says yes

With that Namjoon proceeds and tells her that the Jimin that was here today and yesterday isn't the real Jimin and that he was a vampire. The real Jimin is possessed by a Vampire and to get the Jimin they know back they need to get him to drink blood, and that none of the members knew about this because Joonie didn't want to scare the members from him. The real Jimin comes out from time to time and if the members knew that he was a vampire and were afraid when Jimin came out in real form(aka his normal Mochi Chimchim self) he would get emotionally hurt considering he's a real softie and he can't stand it when no one talks to him.

Suddenly Joonie asked Alissa who gave her the invitation and said that he didn't remember coming as a group to invite her.
"Jimin came to my door and gave me the invite, well now that I know it isn't Jimin well I don't know what to say" Alissa replied
"What color were his eyes" Joonie asked

Thinking back to last night,

You're invited to our tour party

"Red" Alissa says
"Are you completely sure it was red?" Joonie asks
"Yes I'm positive" Alissa confirms

With that, the members came to where they were standing and Joonie said that they'll discuss this next time and that not to tell anyone about it.

Alissa agreed and asked Tae how he was feeling. Tae replied softly,

 "I'm fine, I'm sorry I wasn't able to grant you your dance". 
"It's not at all a problem, we can have that dance some other day" she replied with a smile. 

As the day was coming to an end she hugged the members, got their phone numbers, and left.