~21~

{Tae's POV}

I started thinking about how Alissa and Jimin got closer over the past few days. I would be happy for them if they got together but I don't know. She was one of the first few peoples I gained feelings for. She reminded me so much of my mother. 

Her eye shape, and everything. 

She had so much of a motherly vibe. 

"GUYS WE'RE DONE SETTING THE TABLE" - I heard her yell as everyone got up from their spot to the table. 

I saw everyone get up and sit at the table as they distributed the food.

I looked around the table as everyone started eating and sighed. 

"Tae are you ok?" - I heard Alissa ask
"Yeah I'm fine, just a bit tired" - I said smiling weakly

I saw her look at Joon as he gave her a nod.

I started suspecting something as I felt a chill run through my spine. 

Time Skip~~

{Jungkook's POV} 

I walked out of my room as I saw Taemin Hyung with 3 other girls. 

Over the days Taemin Hyung started training me and we became closer.

"Hyung? Who are they?" - I asked in a soft voice
"Ah right, Kookie. This is my girlfriend Lexi" - He said pointing towards the girl lying on his arm. 

"And these are her sisters, Jasmin and Laila" - He said pointing towards the other two. 

"They're from the US but they learned Korean in a year or so" 

I looked at the girls one at a time, and my eyes fell on Jasmin. I saw her smile and I felt a sting in my heart. I looked down and back at Jasmin to see her hand on her heart with a pained face.

"Wait Hyung do they know?" - I asked Taemin Hyung with cautious eyes

"Yeah, they know. I changed Lexi, and she changed them two" - He said as Lexi let out a giggle.

I saw the girl named Laila roll her eyes at their lovey-doveyness. 

"How old are you all?" - I asked

"I'm 24, Jasmin and Laila are 20" - Lexi said

I gave her a nod as I sat on the couch beside Jasmin. I saw her look down as her cheeks turned a shade of pink.

"I'm Jungkook, Kookie or Kook for short" - I said reaching my hand out

I saw her face flush red as she shook my hand

"Jasmin, Jassy for short"
"Laila, Lai for short" 

I looked at my phone as I saw my alarm go off. I looked at why I had an alarm set at 9 pm. I looked at my screen as I gasped remember our plans. 

"H-Hyung, it's 9 pm. You said we need to leave at 9:15 to continue our plan" - I said 
"Yeah, I know. We're getting them to help us." 

I gave him a nod as I let out a sigh. We were taking Hobi Hyung today. I saw them get up as I got up. 

"Alright, Kookie call Hobi and tell him to wait outside the house alright" 

I gave another nod as I called Hobi Hyung. 

"Hyung?" - I say as he picked up
"Kookie, Hi, How are you?" - I heard him answer
"I'm coming over for a while, do you mind waiting outside the house for me?" - I asked
"Yeah sure Kook, I'll be out there, reach soon thought"