Your Past

{𝗝𝗼𝗼𝗻'𝘀 𝗣𝗢𝗩}*𝑜𝑘 𝑠𝑜....𝑖 𝑛𝑜𝑟𝑚𝑎𝑙𝑙𝑦 𝑠𝑎𝑦 "𝑦𝑜𝑢" 𝑤ℎ𝑒𝑛 𝑑𝑜𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑝𝑜𝑣'𝑠 𝑏𝑢𝑡 𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑠 𝑡𝑖𝑚𝑒...𝐼'𝑚 𝑐ℎ𝑎𝑛𝑔𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑖𝑡 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑠𝑎𝑦𝑖𝑛𝑔 "𝐼" 𝑖𝑛𝑠𝑡𝑒𝑎𝑑...𝑐𝑎𝑢𝑠𝑒 𝑤𝑒𝑙𝑙 𝑜𝑏𝑣𝑖𝑜𝑢𝑠𝑙𝑦 𝑖𝑡𝑠 𝑃𝑂𝑉 𝑙𝑚𝑎𝑜 𝑠𝑜𝑜 𝑦𝑒𝑎ℎ..𝑒𝑛𝑗𝑜𝑦𝑦𝑦𝑦*

"You are the cause of my EuphoriAAAH"- I hear Jungkook and Alissa sing, I suddenly heard tears. Opening my eyes I see Alissa crying.
"Alissa is everything alright" - I ask in concern. I see the other members looking at her and trying to figure out what happened. I slipped closer to her and held her hand. She collapsed onto my shoulder and cried. I held her there afraid to move, no one's ever cried on me like that. 
"Hey Lis is everything alright you can trust us remember" - I heard Hobi say. 
"Sorry, I got reminded of a few people." - Alissa says. The members nod as she gets up off my shoulder.
"Do you wanna talk about it?" - I asked her still holding her hand carresing her knuckles to make her calm down.
"I haven't told anyone about this, I've kept it in me and I've drowned in my emotions cause of this." - She says. I hold her hand tighter and give her a little smile and say "Go on, take your time and you have 7 shoulders to cry on.
With a smile she takes a deep breathe and starts. 

"Growing up, I didn't have the typical childhood everyone does...my mother died when I was really young and my dad is a alcoholic. When I was a teenager, he would beat me once I got back from school. He would give me scars and he wouldn't let me out of the house. Once, I fell extremely sick and I couldn't get out of bed and he was extremely drunk. He dragged me out of bed and threw me to the floor. He beat me hard and eventually I fainted...my neighbors heard the noise of me screaming and came over to check up on what happened. They saw him beating me and reported him to the police. They took me to the hospital and apparently i was extremely lucky to have survived. If I didn't arrive there sooner i would of died. Now recently i think less than 6 months ago my ex Jackson,Jackson Wang. he was found dead in the middle of the road. That night we had a fight a really big one and it was over the stupidest thing of all time." - She stopped. 

I felt myself staring at her, with tears in my eyes. I looked over at the other members and saw tears in their eyes too
"Wait Jackson Wang?, Isn't he an artist too?" - Asks Tae
She nodded, took another deep breath, and started again. 
"Our fight, believe it or not it was over your songs" - She says
"Our songs?"- Hobi asks

"Yeah, he's also an artist. I was listening to Euphoria and he asked me why i always listen to you guys, I said you guys have meaningful lyrics and i personally love your music. He got extremely mad and he complained that I never listen to his songs. I told him I liked his music but it wasn't my type. He stormed out of my apartment and i got news the next morning saying that he died, and then a few months later...my best friend disappeared. For the next few weeks going on the people, I interacted with or talked to died...one by one. This stopped 2 months ago...and i'm relieved but yeah...that's my past" - She says finishing off. 

"Wow, Alissa i'm so sorry you had to go through all that" - Yoongi says
"Yeah, you didn't deserve any of that" - Hobi says and everyone nods at that. 

"...I think I need some air, i'll be back" - Alissa says
"Go ahead...take your time" - You say letting go of her hand

Suddenly Jimin shudders and walks away.

"Where is he going?"- Asks Hobi
"Hmm, i don't know...i'm sure he'll be back soon" - I say.

{𝗝𝗶𝗺𝗶𝗻'𝘀 𝗣𝗢𝗩}
I shuddered;
Oh no...He was back...he's in my body
"Hi Jimin, missed me" - He says with a little laugh
"I don't know who you are but please, can't you let me be" - I asked
"Oh Jimin, you'll have your body back soon" - He says
"Can I atleast know your name, please" - I asked him, pleading.
"Sigh, if you really want to...I'm Jackson, Jackson Wang." - He says.
Suddenly, realisation hits. Jackson, Alissa's ex boyfriend Jackson, the Jackson that died. 

*𝑯𝒆𝒚𝒐 𝒑𝒆𝒆𝒑𝒔...𝒐𝒌 𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝑰 𝒅𝒆𝒄𝒊𝒅𝒆𝒅 𝒏𝒐𝒕 𝒕𝒐 𝒍𝒆𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒐𝒏 𝒂 𝒄𝒍𝒊𝒇 𝒉𝒂𝒏𝒈𝒆𝒓...𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒊𝒕 𝒔𝒐𝒓𝒕𝒂 𝒊𝒔? 𝒊𝒅𝒌 𝒂𝒏𝒚𝒎𝒐𝒓𝒆...𝑵𝒆𝒙𝒕 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒘𝒊𝒍𝒍 𝒃𝒆 𝒐𝒖𝒕 𝒕𝒎𝒓𝒘 𝒂𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒍𝒊𝒆𝒔𝒕*

*𝑳𝒐𝒗𝒆 𝑺𝒉𝒂𝒚𝒚𝒚*