~23~

{Alissa's POV} 

I sat there as my brother explained everything to me. From how he was changed, and what has happened. I finally understood what was happening. 

He walked me home as I thought about what was happening. We're going to have to find a way to fix all of this before anything bad happened. 

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

{Jimin's POV} 

It was dark. Almost as dark as that time. I couldn't see anything, and I felt my breath hitch as I heard a sound. I tried to scream, but ended up hearing a muffled scream. I felt slight tears run down my eyes, as sweat formed on my forehead. 

"Kid, you better stay still if  you don't want to get hurt

 I gasped as I felt a cold hand on my cheek. I tried moving my hands only to realize I couldn't move them. My breathes started getting heavier and heavier as I eventually started seeing stars.  

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

{Hobi's POV}

I was sitting at the table with Laila as she scrolled through her phone. I wasn't sure if I should be here. It's been 2 days and they still haven't changed me which I found weird. I looked over at her as I felt a sudden pain in my heart, like all those other times i looked over at her. 

I started observing her features more as she continued scrolling through her phone. I saw her look up almost as if feeling my gaze as she looked over to me. I looked away feeling the heat rise up to my cheek as she chuckled. 

I would be lying if I said I wasn't attracted to her. She looked cold at first, but getting to know her through these two days I realized how sweet she was. I looked back over at her as I saw her look at me. 

I saw her suddenly clutch her chest as she looked away shocked

"Lai are you alright"

"J-just give me a sec" 

I saw her breathing get uneven as sweat formed on her head. I got up from my spot immediately as I grabbed a glass of water. I handed it to her as she took a sip. 

"Are you sure your alright?" - I asked again
"I'm sure I'm fine, I'm just going to lay down for a while" 

I saw her get up as she stumbled falling to the floor. I rushed to her side before her head hit the floor. I carried her to her room laying her down on the bed. I was about to get up as I felt her pull me back. 

"C-can you stay?" 

I gave her a nod as I sat down on the bed. I felt her relax a bit as I smiled to myself. 

{Laila's POV} 

I didn't know what was happening. The sudden stings when Hobi looked over at me, the way I felt around him

~A few hours later~

I woke up with after a while not knowing how long I was unconscious. I looked over at the clock realizing it was 2 am. 

I was about to get up as I felt a strong pair of arms around my waist. I looked back as I saw Hobi sleeping. I smiled to myself as I tried to break free from his grasp. I felt him groan as I sighed, trying my best not to wake him up. 

"Laila stop moving around, you have a fever you need to stay in bed" - I heard him groan in his sleep. 

I sighed in defeat as I felt his grip on my waist get tighter. I turned to face him as I felt my cheeks heat up, noticing how close we were. I saw his eyes flutter open as he looked down at me. 

He locked his eyes with me as I felt my cheeks burn more. I saw his eyes flash down to my lips as mine did the same. 

I saw him lean in as his lips came in contact with mine. I couldn't process what was happening but I didn't want this feeling to end. 

I felt him pull back as he gasped. 

"S-sorry I don't know what came over me" - He said stuttering
"It's fine, really" - I say pecking his lips as I giggled 

I snuggled closer to his chest as he placed a kiss on my forehead. 

{Alissa's POV}

I opened the door to the house as I saw blood splattered on the floor. I walked in looking for everyone as I found no one. I felt tears brim my eyes as I desperately called Namjoon. 

"The number you are trying to call is currently unreachable please try again later" 

I tried multiple times again, calling everyone. I walked into the kitchen as I saw a note on the counter. As I was about to pick it up, I felt a sudden pain in the back of my head. I looked around only to see the room spin. I saw everything go dark as I slowly lost conscious. 

A/N: 

Heyooo it's your worst updater here~
I left this on a cliffhanger ikik sorryyyyyyyy

But trust me you guys have something stored next chapter hehe

Hehe love you allllll

Take Caree

Keep Smilinggg

- Shayyy