𝕒𝕜𝕒𝕙𝕚𝕟𝕒

=====

teacher Akaashi x student Shouyou

smut

-----

Akaashi walked through the empty hallways peacefully with his papers and books. He was prepping for today's lessons, so he got here earlier than most of the people.

As he entered his class and placed his books down, he thought of a certain someone who had been on his mind recently. A second year of his named Hinata Shouyou. He was a cute, energetic little ginger who sat at the back of his class.

Everyone loved to talk to him, and he was so bright and happy it was almost impossible not to want to at least say hi. Besides, even if someone didn't talk to him, he'd do it for you. That's just the kind of person he was, and Akaashi liked that about him.

The first time he came to their classroom and introduced himself, everyone remained silent as they stared at him. It was scary for him, and he couldn't help but play with his fingers in anticipation.

That was when Hinata had stepped in and stood up, going over to the teacher and bowing to him. He introduced himself and held his hand out for a handshake, smiling widely. 

It was love at first sight.

They talked now and then but mostly settled for staring at each other from a distance. Akaashi sighed and headed to the bathroom to wash his face and snap himself out of his trance.

"Ngh~" He heard once he opened the main door to the bathroom. His breathing hitched. It was coming from the back stall, which looked like it wasn't closed all the way. 

Hesitantly, he inched to it and peeked inside, and the sight before made his body jolt with excitement. The one and only Hinata sat on the floor, leaning against the wall. 

His cheeks were coated with a red blush, saliva dripped from the corner of his mouth, and his large, bright eyes were half-lidded. Akaashi's eyes trailed down the ginger's arm, landing on his small fingers that moved in and out of his hole.

"Hugh~" Hinata groaned again, leaning his head against the back wall. Akaashi's cock became harder, but he couldn't look away. Hinata looked so hot, unlike his usual adorable demeanor (not that he didn't like that one).

The ginger brought one of his legs to his chest and wrapped his free arm around it and gripped his ankle. "Ah~, Akaa... shi- Sen-Sensei~" Akaashi blushed and stumbled back, finally turning away from the ginger and discretely leaving the bathroom.

His cock throbbed as the image of Hinata glued to his brain. He quickly walked to the second floor before any teachers or students saw him and went into the bathroom. There was no way he could teach with a boner like this.

-----

Akaashi could hardly focus on teaching, making some of the students confused. He was normally so into it, so this was a complete change for them. He just couldn't seem to get Hinata out of his mind.

He glanced over his shoulder to the ginger, who caught his gaze and smiled at him as if nothing happened. Something Akaashi realized, however, was that Hinata blushed each time he saw him. 

The bell rang, signaling the end of the school day. Akaashi set the chalk down and cleared his throat. "All of you have a nice day," Akaashi said to the class. Some students bid him farewell in exchange.

He turned to Hinata, who was packing his books up rather slowly. "Hinata, stay after class for a bit. I need to talk to you."

Some of his classmates and friends "oo'ed" at him, spilling remarks about his bad grades and whatnot. Hinata bid goodbye to his friends and sat at his desk anxiously. When the last student left and closed the door, just Hinata and Akaashi remained.