𝕕𝕒𝕚𝕙𝕚𝕟𝕒

=====

requested by yallaredumbassesfrfr! <3

CEO Daichi x Intern Shouyou

Synopsis: Daichi and Shouyou have both loved each other since high school, and, after three years, they meet up again and face their feelings head on!

Tags: blowjob, fluffy, little rushed (sorry :(), anal fingering, making out, hinted penetration

UNEDITED

enjoy :3

"Dad, please, now's not the time for this. My assistant's on maternity leave, so now I'm having to go to the office in her place. The only time I get a chance to breathe is when I'm in the car, yet you feel the need to disrupt that with a marriage proposal I didn't agree to?"

Daichi sighs when his father simply drones on and on about the young high school girl he's bound to marry and how it'll do the company good to get into kudos with another powerful family. Blah, blah, blah...

He told his dad he had arrived at the office and had to hang up, though he still had another ten minutes before actually reaching the towering corporate building.

After a short conversation with his driver, he spent the last few minutes of his silent car ride reminiscing on the days he didn't have to worry about all of this. The company, the workers, the paperwork and long nights.

Back then, the worst thing he had to worry about was keeping his crush on one of the first years a secret, then worrying that that may not be the best decision, but knowing he he'd risk their friendship if the ginger didn't like him back-

Good grief, even to this day the decision haunts him. Would they have gotten the chance to be together if Daichi had confessed? Was there ever a chance for them?

"Shouyou, I love you."

That's all it would have taken, yet it's such a hard thing to say. Why is that?

-----

"Oh, the new hire will be here shortly to help with running your paperwork around, Sir. We'll be here to assist you with anything if asked, so please try not to stress much."

The boss of the business section bowed before she left, and I thanked her briefly as I scattered the many, many papers over my desk.

It wasn't until I heard voices outside the thin walls of my office that I snapped out of my working trance and glanced up.

I couldn't believe my ears.

"You probably shouldn't bother the boss, Shouyou. Mrs. Suzuki isn't in right now, it's the CEO."

"Haha, yeah, I know! I'm supposed to work with him today!"

"Huh? An intern like you? That's odd. Well, good luck!"

"Thanks!"

It is him. It's Shouyou. The guy he was with in front of my office brushed his shoulder, which I felt off about but chose to ignore. Before Shouyou entered, I did a once over on my appearance, straightening my posture and checking my hair.

When he shut the door and looked at me, his smile vanished into a shocked look, and he had to scramble not to drop the folder in his hand.

"Daichi-San!" And his beautiful smile returned ten-fold, so stunningly genuine I had to blind twice. Shouyou rushed over to the desk, and I stood to instinctively open my arms out to him.