𝕕𝕒𝕚𝕙𝕚𝕟𝕒

=====

synopsis: Daichi comes home from his job as a police officer to celebrate his and Shouyou's third anniversary.

contains: lots of kisses ; foot kink ; fluff ; smut ; lemon ; penetration ; making out ; blowjob ; riding

enjoy ;D

-----

Hito was Daichi's partner in police work, but something was off about his normally put-together coworker. Daichi had been fiddling with the wedding band on his finger anxiously the entire time he was driving the police car.

"Daichi?" He finally voiced, "Why are you so anxious?"

The trance the large male was in had been broken, and he blinked, chuckling rather hearty at his friend's concern.

"It's my husband and I's anniversary tonight, but I'm afraid I'll mess up. Last year I had to work late, so I really want to make this one special for him..."

Hito hummed in understanding, pinching his chin in thought of how to help his friend out.

"Well... Shouyou seems like a pretty chill dude, at least when he comes to the station to bring you lunch. Why not just get some nice flowers and just go with the flow from there?"

Daichi parked the car and rested his forehead against the wheel. "You're right." He took a deep breath. "It's just Shouyou, I can calm down..."

"Right, so, what'd you get him for your anniversary, anyway?"

Daichi froze.

-----

Shouyou was humming softly to himself, plating the last of the food and untying the apron from around his waist. The lights were dim, and a glass of wine was half drunk and placed on the counter beside him.

Quiet music buzzed around the home as his small, fresh-from-the-shower body gracefully moved with the beat.

The sight was absolute serenity to Daichi, whose mouth hung open at the sight, cheeks burnt a bright red as he placed his coat onto the coat hanger by the door.

"Oh, Daichi, welcome home!" Shouyou quickly pressed pause on the music and made his way over to envelope his husband in a warm hug.

Daichi happily returned his embrace, pressing a deep kiss to the little ginger's lips. "I made dinner!" A smile spread across Daichi's face. "I love you," he breathed tenderly, rubbing his thumb against Shouyou's cheek lovingly.

"I love you, too."

After another passionate kiss, the two of them sat at the dining table in their home. "How was work?" Questioned Shouyou, biting into his food and interestingly gazing at Daichi.

"It was good. Hito and I monitored the streets for a while and stopped a robbery at the local donut shop."

"Your kidding! The one by the toy store?!"

Daichi chuckled and nodded, savoring the food in his mouth. "That's crazy! Good job, Daichi!"

God, Daichi was so in love...

-----

"You ready?" Daichi smirked, placing the hairdryer down and walking out of the steamy bathroom to see Shouyou sitting at the edge of the bed with a smirk.

"Damn right I am," breathed Dachi. He bent down and pressed multiple deep kisses to Shouyou's lips. His strong hands held onto Shouyou's hips tightly, lifting him and spinning his small body around in the air.