𝕦𝕤𝕙𝕚𝕙𝕚𝕟𝕒

=====

includes: fluff; making out; penetrative sex; hinted riding; slight frotting

-----

Inhaling sharply, Ushijima folded his hands and placed them over his mouth, brows furrowed in discontent. Walking up to him, Tendou already had an idea as to why he was so upset.

Following Ushijima's eyes, Tendou's own pair fell onto a certain ginger from the other team, who had jumped onto Kageyama's back playfully. He was laughing as Kageyama desperately tried to claw him off.

"Our next match is about to start!" Coach Ukai exclaimed. "Everyone huddle up!" Finally, Hinata removed himself from Kageyama, walking over and listening intently to whatever their coach was saying.

"Ushijima, are you listening?" His own coach questioned, and he nodded, eyes still glued to his small boyfriend. "Uh, anyway, this'll be the last game for the day before we head to the dorms, so do your best."

-----

As Shouyou jumped high into the air, his shirt rode up with the force. The bright glimmer in his eyes seemed to tease Ushijima as he scored yet another point against the Eagles. Growling, Ushijima's eyes narrowed just the slightest bit at the ginger, and his teammates gulped.

"Wakatoshi-Kun~" Tendou called, nudging the male and gaining his attention. "Calm it down~ You're little friend's getting worked up, you know~" The buff male raised a brow, following Tendou's gaze to the small tint in his shorts that only seemed to be growing.

Unbothered, he looked up and through the net at his little boyfriend, who waved at him before serving. Tendou hummed, preparing to block Tsukishima's spike.

Every time someone got a little too touchy with Shouyou, Ushijima could feel a rage building up in the pit of his stomach. This caused his emotions to swirl around, making him sensitive to the beautiful glimpses of skin he caught under Shouyou's clothes.

"The match is over, Ushijima-Senpai," Goshiki whispered as their coach talked to the manager about a new play. Ushijima looked at him, confused.

"He means go get your little boyfriend! I've never seen you so out of it. It's creepy..." Shirabu shivered a little to show his discomfort and Tendou laughed. Ushijima picked his water bottle and bag up with a nod, making his way to the showers.

Karasuno also seemed to be packing up to go take showers, and Shouyou was about to make his way over to Ushijima, only to be pulled back by the collar of his shirt. "Come with me to the shower room, Shouyou!" Nishinoya shouted, being sure Ushijima heard him.

Said male clutched the strap of his gym bag as he gazed at Shouyou's confused face. As he was dragged away, he turned around and waved at his tall boyfriend, who gulped and nodded to him.

When he turned back to his anxious team, they gulped at the deadly glare he was sending to no one in particular. "I'll meet him in our dorm room," he nearly growled, and they all nodded, watching him walk out of the gym after his statement.

-----

Shouyou dropped himself onto his bed, planting his face into his pillow and groaning. His body was warm and fresh from the shower, so he didn't mind his shirt and shorts riding up from his position and letting the breeze brush his smooth skin.

The sound of the door closing reached his ears, and he lifted his head, smiling at his boyfriend and sitting up. Ushijima stood in front of him, and Shouyou opened out his arms to him, smiling. "Good game!"

Dropping himself into his little boyfriend's arms, Ushijima nodded, inhaling deeply. "Good game..." Placing his knee between the ginger's legs and pushing him onto the bed. "Um... Ushijima... San?"

𝕙𝕚𝕟𝕒𝕥𝕒'𝕤 𝕙𝕒𝕣𝕖𝕞 𝕗𝕒𝕟𝕓𝕠𝕠𝕜 | smutty/fluffy one-shotsOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara