𝕟𝕠𝕪𝕒𝕙𝕚𝕟𝕒

=====

Sypnosis: Nishinoya has a thing for thighs, and Shouyou has the most luscious thighs he's seen in his entire life.

Warnings: thigh kink; biting; licking; slight crossdressing; kissing, make out

-----

From the moment Nishinoya laid eyes on Shouyou, he knew he was the one. Well, from the moment his eyes trailed down to his thighs.

They were strong enough to crush a melon, yet squishy enough to be used as a pillow. And they were soft and thick. Perfect. Absolutely perfect. Shouyou's ass and hips were nice as well, but the thighs took the cake for him.

He couldn't let the opportunity to touch him pass up, so every time Shouyou would pass him on the court, Nishinoya would give a nice slap to his ass, whistling or hollering a 'nice one, Shouyou!'.

The way Shouyou would yelp or squeak in surprise only made it better, and sometimes, if his hand stayed a little too long, the ginger would blush, and Nishinoya swore he nearly melted every time.

Of course, people on the team began questioning Nishinoya, but his bro Tanaka knew why he was acting this way. "Bro," Tanaka said, tugging his practice clothing on. Nishinoya turned his head to his bro, but his eyes remained on Shouyou, who was pulling up his shorts.

"Bro!" He shouted, finally drawing Nishinoya's attention over. The shorter male pouted. "What, Bro? I'm busy." With a sigh, Tanaka grabbed his volleyball shoes, along with Nishinoya's, and dragged him to the door.

"We'll meet you guys in the gym!" He exclaimed before closing the door.

"Yo! What the hell?!" Nishinoya whined the entire way to the gym, and when they were in there, Tanaka crossed his arms. "Bro, hear me out, okay?" Tanaka began, making the shorter male begrudgingly quiet down.

"Do you... have a thing for Shouyou?" At the unexpected question, Nishinoya's eyes widened. "N-No! He's just-He's our precious kouhai!" Tanaka didn't look amused. "Bro, come on! We-We got Kiyoko!"

"Enough, Bro! Just tell me! I'm not going to make fun of you or anything!" They were both shouting now, and Kiyoko and Yachi, who were setting up the nets, walked out of earshot, but still kept an eye on them in case something were to happen.

Gritting his teeth, Nishinoya finally spilled. "Fine! Yeah! He's fucking gorgeous, okay?! So, yeah, I guess I do like him!" Huffing, the shorter of the two crossed his arms, turning away with obvious tears in his eyes.

"Hey, bro, sorry I forced you to tell me like that, but I don't see what's wrong with it. If you like him, that's perfectly fine. I'll cheer you on, Bro." Tanaka slapped a hand on Nishinoya's back, and he looked up at his bro with a smile.

"Thanks, Bro! You're the best!" They high-fived each other, gripping each other's hands supportively, and, seeing this, the managers sighed in relief. "What made you realize I liked him?"

Tanaka laughed. "Bro, everyone knows! Well, accept him, probably. You're always slapping his ass and clinging to him." Face drained of color, Nishinoya's mouth gaped open. "You don't think I made him uncomfortable, do you? Oh, God, what if he hates me?"

"What if who hates you?" A voice sounded from the doorway, and they turned to see Shouyou leaning against it as he slipped on his shoes. Tanaka could see Nishinoya light up like a lantern. "Shouyou!" Immediately, he was at the confused ginger's side, hugging him tightly.

"Ah, good morning, Nishinoya-Senpai!" Shouyou laughed, hugging him back with reddened cheeks. Before letting go, Nishinoya's hands trailed down the ginger's waist and hips, giving his ass a good squeeze.