𝕒𝕠𝕙𝕚𝕟𝕒

=====

sypnosis:

Shouyou and Aone have been dating for about a month, now, so they're oddly hyped when the opportunity to see each other again approaches.

includes:

slight exhibitionism ; riding ; making out ; kissing ; blowjob

enjoy ;)

-----

It's not like it was a secret. They didn't exactly hide it, after all...

Shouyou and Aone were dating.

Everyone was fine with it, but something confused them. One haunting question was on everyone's mind as they watched the gentle giant and little tangerine play around with a volleyball.

How?

Shouyou was always a little quieter when they were together because he knew Aone was rather calm. Still pretty rowdy, though, but that's just his adorable, natural peppiness.

They watched Aone lift Shouyou up into his arms and let him wrap his legs around his waist. Shouyou seemed to be awing at the height. Koganegawa and Yamaguchi glanced at each other, then at the pair.

"Oi, Boke! We're leaving!" Kageyama shouted, and Daichi placed a hand on his shoulder to shut him up. "Let's go on ahead. You can beat him to the showers."

Grinning wickedly, Kageyama nodded, snatching up his stuff and leaving the gym with a victorious grin. Daichi sighed with a smile.

Shouyou and Aone had their noses pressed together, the ginger's small hands holding Aone's face as a wide grin spread over his lips. The teams cooed at the sight, packing up their stuff and heading out of the gym to give them some privacy.

The coaches wouldn't think the same, though, so it was a good thing they left earlier. "Can I come to your team's room tonight?" Aone nodded, a small, soft smile on his lips. "Sweet!" He pressed his lips against Aone's before jumping down and taking his large hand.

"Let's go shower!"

-----

The door to the darkened classroom creaked open, and Aone sat up, a gentle smile gracing his lips as he opened his arms out to the sneaking ginger.

Shouyou stepped over one of Aone's teammates and flopped onto his lap, giggling quietly as he held the taller male's face between his hands, caressing beneath his eyes with his thumbs.

Aone wrapped his arms around the ginger's waist, pulling him close and kissing him shyly on the cheek. More giggles left Shouyou's lips as he pressed them against his boyfriend's gently. Slowly lowering himself back, Aone laid down on his futon, holding Shouyou's body close.

Shouyou pecked at Aone's lips a few times before giving him a deep, passionate kiss, and Aone placed his hand on the back of Shouyou's head, pushing their lips together intensely.

Surprisingly, it was Shouyou who always initiated the first intimate touches and set the mood, though Aone did try his best to help out.

Shouyou pulled away enough to place airy kisses down Aone's neck, a large hand caressing the back of his own neck as he slowed once reaching Aone's shirt's collar.

"Can I taste you a bit?" He whispered, eyes half-lidded and shining brilliantly in the moonlight from the windows. Aone rubbed Shouyou's cheek, nodding bashfully.

His little boyfriend grinned widely, running his hands down the large male's body until he was sitting on his knees and facing his crotch. Small fingers pulled at his shorts, bringing them down to the taller male's knees and using his warm hand to begin jacking Aone off.

Aone placed the back of his hand on his mouth, hiding his rising blush and huffs of air as Shouyou's tongue glided up his base and circled his tip. The hot, moist friction had Aone's legs shivering and spreading apart more so Shouyou could go deeper.

His small hand massaged at Aone's testicles until he switched places with his hand and his mouth, now sucking and licking them and- oh my God, it felt so amazing...

Just as he was nearing his limit, Shouyou licked away his dripping precum and sat up, moving to his face and pressing a kiss to his tall boyfriend's cheek.

"I prepped myself in the bathroom before coming over here..." He whispered, eyes locking with Aone's and hinting at what he was getting to. "I'll be quiet..." Biting his lip, Aone massaged at Shouyou's hips and brought a hand up to his face to gently caress his cheek.

The ginger watched his boyfriend's eyes travel up and down his body, finally settling onto his face once again. His breath came out in quiet, short pants.

"... Okay..." Aone breathed, and Shouyou's eyes shimmered. "Awesome!" He whisper-shouted, scooting his shorts and underwear off, after pulling something from the pocket, and setting them out to the side.

His hole was already wet from his previous session, and the saliva and precum dripping down Aone's member made it easy for Shouyou to maneuver his length inside him once he had slipped the condom from his pocket onto him.

"Mmh~" Gripping onto the taller male's shirt, he leaned down and bit into the fabric, trying to keep quiet. Aone threaded his fingers into Shouyou's ginger hair, caging his bottom lip between his teeth to muffle his sounds of pleasure.

"Mmh, Aone...San..." Shouyou whimpered softly, rocking his hips forward and backward steadily. His hot pants of air heated Aone's skin through his shirt up until Shouyou sat back up, his small hand still resting on the taller male's chest.

Fuck, Aone loved seeing Shouyou like this, his eyes flickering, cheeks burnt a deep red, his body shivering in pleasure, and his mouth hanging open to breathe out quiet moans and whines.

He could only hope that no one would wake up and see this one-of-a-kind view. "Nnh~" Shouyou's pace increased some, and Aone made sure to hold his thick hips up some to prevent any skin-slapping sounds.

His ginger hair bounced with his sloppy jumping and rocking, his eyebrows furrowing and his forehead wrinkling just slightly as his head dropped to the side. Aone could tell he was close, his own climax approaching thanks to the tightness and warmth of Shouyou's insides.

"I'm... I'm so close..." Shouyou whimpered, trying desperately to keep quiet. Eventually, he dropped his head back onto Aone's chest, breathing erratically.

Quickly sweeping Shouyou's face up into his hands, Aone brought him into a deep, passionate kiss, the both of them climaxing together.

It took them a moment to collect themselves, but when they did, the taller male brought Shouyou's ear close to his mouth, whispering a tender "I love you" to him. "I love you, too.." The ginger whispered in return, giggling.

Once they cleaned up, Shouyou gave Aone a kiss on the lips before rushing out. The gentle giant waved at him until the door closed, but collapsed into a flustered puddle when he left.

Futakuchi, who was on the futon beside Aone, gripped tighter onto his pillow, lips pursed as he tried to process what had just happened.

Who'd have thought that Aone, the shyest person he had ever met, would get some before him...

=====