𝕤𝕦𝕘𝕒𝕙𝕚𝕟𝕒

=====

synopsis: Dr. Sugawara gets an unexpected (but quite welcomed) patient- his own boyfriend. ;)

contains: making out, risky sex, fingering, doggy style, missionary, and lots of kisses (as always)

read with caution :)

"Alright, I'm gonna take my break, then." Sugawara made his way out of the lobby with a sigh. Though not many patients have been admitted today, his long days at work seemed to only stretch on longer without the help of something consuming his time.

One of the empty, newly cleaned rooms was the perfect place to eat his lunch and rest for a moment. It's the one at the end of hallway C, dubbed "the cubicle of Dr. Suga" by his coworkers.

People know not to disturb him on his lunch break unless there's an emergency, which is why the knock at the door shocked him.

"Come in!"

"Dr. Sugawara?"

A familiar, ginger-haired male peaked his head through the created crack in the door with a soft smile. In his hand was Sugawara's favorite slushie from the stand in the park near the hospital.

"Can I come in?"

Sugawara was more than grateful to open the door and allow the little ginger to come in and place the drinks down on the small table near the bedside.

"A little birdy told me you were having a slow day at work, so I thought I'd give you a bit of company on your break."

"Oh~? How sweet of you, sunshine~"

Shouyou's alluring smile put Sugawara's mind at ease, and his touch- that gentle hand of his gliding through the doctor's hair- Sugawara could easily be lulled to sleep by such a delicacy.

"Isn't it? Haha, seriously, though, I know how much you hate these types of days. I'll try my best to make you happier! What do you want for dinner tonight?"

"Mmh..." Sugawara leaned into Shouyou's hand and inhaled deeply when another hand began slipping beneath the top of his uniform and massaging at his side. "Some mapo tofu sounds good."

"Super spicy?"

"You know me so well~"

Despite Sugawara's relaxed attitude, he was having a hard time keeping that attitude up with the way Shouyou's hand was rubbing at his skin.

As if to sweeten the sugar, Shouyou slowly slipped his leg up and onto one side of Sugawara's body, cradling his lap and gripping at his thigh with one hand as the other continued playing with his boyfriend's flyaways.

"If you're trying to turn me on, you're doing a real good job of it, baby boy."

A smirk traced over Sugawara's lips. Shouyou's body teasingly curved into his when those strong hands of his rubbed at the ginger's hips.

"I'm not. You're doing that all on your own, Koushi-San~"

Those soft lips brushed Sugawara's, sparking a feeling beyond the love he has for his boyfriend. Euphoria, maybe.

"Ahaha," I can't wait 'til we get home~" He groaned against the corner of Shouyou's mouth. Shouyou was more than happy to hold his face and give him a lasting, passionate kiss.

Those hazel eyes held a glint of mischief when Sugawara finally met them with his own. Shouyou released a quiet mixture of a sigh and a moan against his boyfriend's lips.

The medical bed was taken up by him as he laid down on it and pretended to be in pain. Suga grew confused.

"Yeah, Doctor Koushi, my hips have been aching all morning~" He whined with a dramatic toss of his hand to his forehead. A smirk overtook Sugawara's turned-suggestive expression.