𝕜𝕚𝕥𝕒𝕙𝕚𝕟𝕒

=====

UNEDITED + HALF-ASSED

synopsis: Kita enjoys going to the gym and burning some steam but after an... odd encounter with a certain tangerine-headed beauty, he's having trouble working off whatever impression Shouyou left on him.

contains: face-sitting (sorta..?), Kita being absolutely lovestruck for the oddest reasons, idiotic themes and time skips, and hot gym sex (fuck yeah).

-----

Kita Shinsuke

I'm not looking for love. I've been hard at work preparing to take over my father's company, spending time with my friends, and studying. I have no time for anything else. I never thought I did, anyway.

The only time I have to myself is at the gym, early in the morning and late in the evening, I take a couple hours out of my day to burn some steam and, like everyone else, grow stronger and learn to love myself.

Just like any other evening, I was at the gym, preparing to begin a dumbbell bench press. It was just me and another, smaller guy I kept seeing from the corners of my eyes at the moment, since anyone else with a normal work schedule would be at work at the moment.

I didn't pay much mind to him, he's busy with his routine, I'm busy with mine. I sat down with my legs on either side of the bench and laid back, unaware that this guy was currently backing up.

It happened before I could even lift the dumbbells in my hands. He sat down the moment I laid down, and sat right on my face.

I was able to register that his ass is fat as hell before he yelps and springs up, flushed red, and his hands covering his face.

Of course, I also feel my face burning. We just stare at each other, unblinkingly. I'd sat up long ago, and when he suddenly stepped back and rushed off after squeaking out another apology, I could barely call out to him.

"W-Wait a... minute..."

I can only stare at his back as he tosses the gym door open and he rushes outside.

When I know it's just me in the gym, I glance down at my excited crotch and I find that I want to see that pretty ginger-haired, amber-eyed beauty again. His form was so perfect and sculpted, that I can tell he takes good care of himself.

I'd take good care of him.

...

When was the last time I burned... sexual steam?

-----

"Is it just me, or has Kita been, like, totally out of it these past couple of days?"

Atsumu's whisper was far louder than it should be. Osamu hit him upside the head.

"Shut the hell up! He'll hear ya!"

Still, I can't blame them for being worried. I'm worried about myself as well. There's no reason I should be remembering such an embarrassing accident. I have so much on my mind already, yet...

What a fine man.

"Kita, they're right, you know," Aran carefully spoke as he sat next to me on the couch of Atsumu and Osamu's parent's guest home.

"We're worried about you. What's been going on? We're here to listen to whatever it is you need to say."

Aran's words attracted Atsumu and Osamu back to the couch. They now wielded snacks from the kitchen as they took a spot in the loveseat.