𝕥𝕤𝕦𝕜𝕚𝕙𝕚𝕟𝕒

=====

synopsis:

Shouyou's just found out Tsukishima's biggest secret, and his heart is shattered.

includes:

resentful sex ; rough penetration ; cheating ; crying ; marking ; fighting ; blood ; angst

warning ⚠:

I need to put a warning on this one because it could potentially be triggering for some people (especially those who've suffered from s3xual assault), so please be careful reading, 'kay?

-----

"I've been... meaning to-to tell you something, Hinata..." Yamaguchi stuttered, fiddling with his fingers and glancing around the cafe awkwardly. The ginger pulled his mouth away from his drinks straw, licking his lips and tilting his head.

"Did you come up with something?"

They had met up with each other to discuss possible gifts for Tsukishima since his and Shouyou's second-year anniversary was coming up. "N-No, not exactly... Not yet..."

"Then, what's up? Why do you look so nervous all of a sudden?" He managed to lace an awkward chuckle in at the end of his sentence, but it did nothing to lessen the growing tension.

"Do you... remember that time Kuroo and Bokuto took Tsukishima out last week?" Shouyou's eyebrows furrowed. "... No?"

Yamaguchi buried his face in his hands, tears building in his eyes. "Yeah... um... He told me he needed to talk to them about a present for you, uh, you know, for your anniversary, but Kuroo-San told me he got drunk and... I think he went home with someone, that time..."

Shouyou's confusion grew the more Yamaguchi rambled, and he eventually held a hand up, a wobbly smile on his face. "Wait... What are you saying..?"

Inhaling shakily, Yamaguchi reached over and took Shouyou's hand, biting his quivering bottom lip. "He... He cheated on you that day... He texted me that morning asking if I could pick him up and he looked so fucking depressed... I'd never seen him so upset..."

It was as if time had frozen. The clinking of the trays and chatter of people all falling into one, long, high-pitched ring in his ears. His hands began shaking, a shocked look on his face as he flusteredly dug through his pocket and smacked some money onto the table.

"Uh... I-I have to go..." He muttered, eyes bugged as he stumbled out of the building. "Hinata! Hinata, wait a second!" Yamaguchi tried to follow after him, but was slowed down by the waiter, and lost sight of his friend.

"Damn it..! No, I shouldn't have said anything..." He whispered to himself, sinking back into the booth and crying into his hands.

-----

Shouyou collapsed onto the sofa, his leg tapping frantically against the floor as he thought of all of his and Tsukishima's moments together.

Their first kiss, their first time in bed together, all the picnics they went on, and all the pictures they had stuck up on the wall in the bedroom of them all kinds of dinosaur museums around the country.

Tears began dripping from the ginger's eyes, anger pulling at his heartstrings.

The apartment door clicked open.

"Shouyou? I thought you were with Yamaguchi?" Tsukishima questioned, but his eyebrows quickly dropped in concern. He tossed his jacket off and made his way over to Shouyou, who had stood from the couch.