𝕒𝕥𝕤𝕦𝕙𝕚𝕟𝕒

=====

Sypnosis:

Atsumu's cute little neko boyfriend's super horny!!

Includes:

makeout ; nipple play ; vibrator play ; kissing ; hair-pulling ; facesitting ; mercenary ; blowjob ; hickeys

enjoy ;)

-----

With a hefty groan, Atsumu dropped onto his and Shouyou's shared bed, his freshly-showered body relaxing into the blankets beneath him. The dinner Shouyou had made was still settling in his stomach, but he still didn't regret eating three plates in a row. It was too amazing to stop.

Speaking of Shouyou, he was in the shower now, so Atsumu figured he'd just watch TV until he got out.

-----

Shouyou's small feet pat continuously against the floor as he made his way to the bed, taking advantage of his boyfriend's TV-distracted eyes by removing his shirt. Ears twitching, he crawled slowly onto the blond's lap, his tail swishing a few times before settling on Atsumu's thigh.

Placing a gentle kiss on Shouyou's neck, Atsumu continued watching the show playing on the screen with mild interest. His strong arms wrapped around the ginger's thin waist, hugging him close and resting his chin on top of his shoulder.

They sat like this for a while, Atsumu absently rubbing at Shouyou's thighs and ears as the movie credits played out. "Welp, I guess it's time for bed~" Groaned Atsumu, stretching his hands above his head.

Shouyou refused to let go, his tongue sticking out to lick up Atsumu's lips. "Mmh, h-hey..." His small body pulled the hand holding Atsumu's body up out from under the taller male, causing him to fall onto the bed.

"Oh~? You feelin' it, Shou?" Smirking, he helped his little boyfriend take off his shirt, his large hands settling onto Shouyou's hips. "Atsumu-San..." He breathed, lowering his head to lick at Atsumu's nipple.

Atsumu exhaled at its rough texture, scratching behind Shouyou's ear and causing it to flinch. "Come on, Shouyou... Look at me..." Humming, Shouyou removed his mouth from Atsumu's erect nipple, looking up at him with flushed cheeks.

"Kiss," trailing his hand down to the back of Shouyou's head, Atsumu kissed him deeply, their lips melting together passionately. Shouyou began grinding on his boyfriend's lower regions, knowing how much he liked it.

"F-uck~" He groaned into Shouyou's mouth, meeting his grinds readily. Scooting his body further down the bed, he pulled Shouyou's ass up to his chest, smirking. "You know what I want~"

Smiling, Shouyou removed himself from Atsumu, quickly shuffling his shorts and boxers down and sitting back on his chest. The taller male smirked, grabbing his thighs and pulling him up and onto his face.

Shouyou's cheeks began to burn as Atsumu's tongue prodded at his entrance, licking up the sweet juices dripping from Shouyou's body. He'd never do this with anyone else because Shouyou wasn't dirty.

His entrance was naturally lubricated with some rather nice tasting lubricant that welcomed Atsumu wholly. He knew well that the reason behind it was because it made it easier for him to get pregnant, so Atsumu always made sure to have condoms on hand.

"Hng- Ngh~" Atsumu glanced up at Shouyou, his smirk widening as he stuck his tongue into his hole, rubbing his boyfriend's hot, moist walls with it.

"Ah... Nnh~" Panting, Shouyou slid a hand into Atsumu's hair, tugging on it. The groan that left Atsumu's lips vibrated Shouyou's insides, making him moan a bit louder than he had been. "God, you taste so amazing~"