𝕜𝕦𝕣𝕠𝕙𝕚𝕟𝕒

=====

synopsis: Shouyou visits Kuroo at his office. Things get a bit spicy if ykyk ;)

includes: making out, dry humping, almost getting caught mid-act, f+cking on a desk ✌

please don't read if any of this makes you uncomfortable, thanks <3

-----

"Kuroo-Sama, Shouyou-Kun has come to see you." The secretary bowed her head to the CEO and a smile tugged on his lips.

"Bring him in."

"Heya, Kuroo-Sama~!" Teased the little ginger before he bowed to the secretary and thanked her. She smiled at him and took her leave.

Another smile, a smirk more or less, and Kuroo rolled back in his chair and used his hand as a headrest. "What'cha got there, Lovely?"

Shouyou skipped forward and placed the small, white box on Kuroo's desk. "It's a cake! You know the seasonal buttercream one you really like from the bakery a couple blocks over. I saw they were selling them again on my way here and picked one up!"

He smiled, he loves those mini cakes, and they always taste sweeter coming from the love of his life.

"Thanks, Pumpkin, this is just what I needed."

He opened his legs and pat his lap, Shouyou's grin brightened, and he sat there, his legs on either side of Kuroo's body and his arms wrapped around his back.

"I'm surprised you remembered." He got back to work, Shouyou chuckled.

"How could I forget? You bought one every week until Spring came and they got taken off the menu!"

"Haha, you have a point!"

He popped open the box and took the fork out. The smell was delicious, the taste was just as he remembered. It's so good, but he could name one thing that tasted better than this.

"Shouyou, open wide~"

He held a fork full of cake out to Shouyou, who smiled and open his mouth.

"It's so good~!"

Kuroo chuckled as Shouyou leaned his head against Kuroo's shoulder and savored the taste of the cake. He packed it away and decided to get back to filling out this paperwork.

While he worked, Shouyou played with his hair, braiding small bits of it before brushing them out with his fingers. He'd give small rubs and scratches here and there and play with Kuroo's flyaways, too.

It's such a wonderful feeling.

They talked about small things like a cool cat Shouyou saw on the way over, and an old lady Kuroo helped across the street. The conversations kept Kuroo awake and eager to finish his work.

Shouyou placed a kiss on his neck, a soft peck that made Kuroo twitch. Then, he placed more, gentle kisses that blossomed over his neck and shoulders and jaw.

It was getting hard to focus on the last paper he had to complete, but he swore he'd push through. Shouyou moved his shirt away from his neck and sucked softly on Kuroo's skin. He slammed his pen down.

"That's it."

A yelp was pushed back into Shouyou's throat by strong arms pulling him close and lips crashing into his. Kuroo placed a hand on the back of Shouyou's head and tilted it to get a deeper angle.

"Mmh... Nmh..."

Shouyou's hips rubbed roughly against Kuroo's, it sent a million shivers down the CEO's spine. He groaned into Shouyou's mouth and began meeting his hips halfway.