𝕤𝕦𝕟𝕒𝕙𝕚𝕟𝕒

=====

Sypnosis:

Suna's a famous pornstar who's been begging (well, his audience wants it as much as him) his boyfriend Shouyou to film with him just once. Shouyou finally caves.

Includes:

filming ; public sex; fingering ; making out ; missionary ; slight riding ; penetration

enjoy ;)

=====

The views were well past 300,000, still rising as Suna leaned against his hand, resting his elbow on his desk and undoing his button-up rather sensually.

"I know what you're all here for," he stated, almost bored as he eyed the bathroom door with a glimmer of excitement in his eyes that had the chat blowing up.

"He'll be out of the shower soon. Wait a couple more minutes." Licking his bottom lip, he groaned softly, deeply. "He sure is keeping me waiting..."

Taking a glance at all the comments, his eyes fell onto a particular briefly before it was pushed out of view by the other comments.

: i've been wanting to see your boyfriend since that time he walked in on you streaming...

"Hah, I've been waiting to do this with him, but, you know, not if he's uncomfortable. It wouldn't be fun, then... I wanna show him off. Show off what's mine, you know?"

Grinning evilly, Suna tossed his shirt onto the floor, unbuttoning his pants and sending the viewers into a crazed, horny mess.

"He just left the bathroom. Gimme a sec." The camera faced the bathroom doorway connected to their bedroom, showing Suna place his hands tenderly onto Shouyou's hips and bending down to kiss him just as softly.

"You ready?" He mumbled near his red-tinted ear, earning a nod. "It's okay. Just do what you want, forget about them. It's just us, like every other time, okay?"

Gulping, Shouyou nodded, and Suna carried him over to the bed, placing him down gently and clicking a button on the controller stuck to the bedpost. The camera angle turned to a much closer one finally giving their viewers a close-up view of Shouyou's beauty.

From the blush spreading on his cheeks and joints to his thick hips, ass, and thighs, he was a literal angel.

The comments were... insane.

"It'll be okay, just follow my lead..." Large hands traced up his body, tugging his shirt up and placing it beside them as Suna kissed him deeply.

"Mmh..." Head becoming foggy, Shouyou's arm steadily wrapped around the taller male's neck, bringing him closer and opening his lips more, asking for Suna's tongue, which he was more than joyous to provide.

: this is so hot~~~!!!! ><'

: THE AWAITED TIME HAS COMEEEE

: bro i'm sobbing he's so gentle with him ;-; ❤

Suna pressed himself deeper into Shouyou, hand threading into his hair softly and tilting his head so he could delve deeper into his mouth. "N-Nnh~" Cheeks burning, Shouyou could only serve himself to his boyfriend's desperate hands.

Carefully tugging Shouyou's sweatpants down, Suna's tongue traced his jawline, hand moving into his pants to massage his growing bulge. "Mmh! N-No..!" Body arching into Suna's, the little ginger tossed a hand over his mouth, trying to muffle his moans.

"Let me hear your precious moans, baby boy~" Threading their fingers together, the taller male pulled Shouyou's hand away from his mouth, hand slipping up his stomach to play with his nipple a bit.