𝕟𝕚𝕤𝕙𝕚𝕙𝕚𝕟𝕒

Synopsis: Shouyou is the son of a wonderful baker, and a wonderful baker himself. Nishinoya is the son of a twisted and powerful mafia boss, and he's become infected with the same illness, the same as his father's way of... love.

Contains: rape, assault, violence, binding, kissing, making out, toxic relationships, mafia, guilt-tripping, manipulation, etc.

PLEASE READ WITH CAUTION

=====

"He could literally publically execute everyone here and no one would be able to do anything, but no. He's too busy swooning over a baker."

"Granted," Sugawara answered Daichi, his mouth stuffed with half of a cupcake, "Shouyou is the best baker ever to exist."

"I'm pretty sure Noya's after a different kind of cake," Tanaka awkwardly spoke. His eyes drew past Sugawara's shoulder and toward the counter, where Shouyou had bent down to clean the glass since it was close to closing time.

They were the only remaining customers left, and Nishinoya is clearly taking advantage of that. He was snapping pictures behind Shouyou's back and grinning the most perverted, sicking smile they had only ever seen on Nishinoya.

Daichi decided to alert Shouyou and toy with Nishinoya in one go.

"Did you get a good one, Noya?!" He called across the building. Shouyou turned to them, then to the flustered Nishinoya, who quickly hid his phone and laughed and stuttered at the sudden attention Shouyou put on him.

"I-I think he means the cake! Yeah, Daichi-San, I found a good picture, I think I'll go with this one!"

Nishinoya's shaky fingers quickly saved the first image of a decent cake that a hasty Google search served him. Shouyou came around him and placed a hand on his shoulder, staring down at the picture.

Nishinoya hoped he wouldn't try to swipe.

"Oh, that's... a pretty popular cake design..." Embarrassment burned Noya's cheeks. He wanted to bury Daichi alive, then himself.

Shouyou noted Nishinoya's bummed expression and quickly tried to fix the situation.

"But it's a good decision! It's really easy to design- I like doing cakes like this! What's the occasion?"

"Uh- It's- It's my birthday soon! Like... Tuesday, so..."

These past seven months Shouyou's gotten to know Nishinoya and his friends, he's noticed that the two-tone-haired male has... A teeny crush on him.

It wasn't anything that bothered Shouyou. In fact, this happens often between him and the customers, typically females, but Shouyou could swing either way. He's hooked up with many of them, but he's always careful about not dirtying his mom's business with his sleeping habits.

This is why he'd never consider sleeping with Nishinoya, not even as a test run, because he knows Nishinoya and his friends are people of high power, someone who could tear his mother's business down with a snap of their fingers, and he couldn't risk that.

Of course, Shouyou hadn't a clue what these young men actually do for a living. He'll just serve them as every other customer, even if they come by a little more often than the others.

That's what he'd like to say, but Shouyou's gotta admit Nishinoya's become a rather close friend of his. His wildness, you could say, has left a lasting impression on Shouyou.

"Why didn't you tell me sooner, Nishi-San?! This cake'll be on the house, then!"

"Shouyou, I know you're not handing out freebies again!" His mom shouted from the kitchen, and he jolted. Nishinoya felt his heart stutter at the lovely sight of Shouyou's cheeks flushing.