𝕓𝕠𝕜𝕦𝕙𝕚𝕟𝕒

=====

synopsis: There's been an accident in the supply closet! Shouyou's such a clutz! (AU where Shouyou's on Fukurodani's team.)

Contains: binding, making out, intense touching, masturbation, bit of feels but nothing to worry about-

PROCEED WITH CAUTION

this one's short, sweet, and to the point. enjoy ;)

-----

"Where's Shouyou? Has he not come back yet?" Konoha glanced around the club room after grabbing his bag.

"He and Bokuto-San are on cleanup duty, right? I'll ask Bokuto-San if he's seen him." Akaashi slipped his shoes on before walking out of the club room with his senpai, everyone else had already left.

"Hey, Bokuto!" Konoha called out, and the tall male looked up from the broom curiously, walking over in large, strong steps. "Is Shouyou with you? It's been a while since he's left to put the poles to the net up."

A smile raised Bokuto's lips, and he smacked a hand to his chest in determination. "Don't worry, I'll go find him!"

His teammates left him to it and went home just as Bokuto dropped the broom against the wall and rushed to find his little boyfriend. They were supposed to go home together tonight, after all.

-----

with Shouyou

Putting the poles close to the nets on the top shelf of the closet may not have been the best idea. Closing the door before he entered also wasn't the best idea since poor Shouyou was sweating bullets.

It seemed like the more he struggled, the more stuck he got. The two nets from the top shelf, which, mind you, was probably almost three times taller than himself, had fallen on top of him.

Not only did it make him fall into a very disgraceful position, but it wrapped tightly around his body, leaving him completely defenseless and stuck.

At least he was smart enough to turn on the dim light before coming in so he's not stuck in the dark...

Someone had to come for him eventually, he was sure of it! He and Bokuto were supposed to go home together tonight, after all. He'd just have to wait until Bokuto noticed he was missing...

This is so embarrassing...

He tried again to get out, wiggling his leg through some opening he couldn't see and hoping he chose right... But his elbow slipped, and the sudden movement only ended up entangling the net further on his thighs and...

butt...

"Ngh, damn it..."

It was so hot in there he thought he was gonna melt to death.

Is this... how it ends..?

But the Gods were on his side that day and sent a blast of fresh air and light into the dusty, dimly lit storage room.

He was gonna turn around to greet his savior but found he couldn't... for obvious reasons. "Thank God..." He nearly sobbed, his back already beginning to ache from sitting on his knees and being bent over.

"Oh~? What happened here, Shou?" His breath hitched when a familiar, large hand trailed up the skin showing from the net pulling Shouyou's clothes up.

"Uh, y-yoga..?"

As Bokuto's boyfriend, it was his job to understand the male and trust Shouyou when he says that this wasn't a good thing. Bokuto was always a sucker for ties and binds, like the back of the apron Shouyou was wearing when they were making macaroons last month.