𝕒𝕜𝕒𝕘𝕚𝕙𝕚𝕟𝕒

=====

Requested by: @PastelJellybeansUwU

sorry this took so long to complete ;-; hope you enjoy it, though :)

Akagi Michinari x Hinata Shoyo

----

includes: fluff, vanilla sex, sex toys, kissing, makeout

Sypnosis: Akagi and Shoyo want to take their relationship to a whole new level by ordering sex toys!!

-----

"What's a butt plug? It sounds funny, ahaha!" Shoyo leaned closer to Akagi, who was currently sat beside him on the couch, legs crossed and waiting for an explanation.

Bashfully, Akagi switched his phone off, scratching at his cheek and glancing at the floor. "Well, it's basically a... sex toy..." Shoyo smiled at the word 'sex', dropping his head to the side. "What's it do?"

Coughing into his fist, Akagi cleared his throat and inhaled. "I... 've been meaning to talk to you about something..."

With his ever-so-welcoming smile, Shouyou continued waiting patiently for his boyfriend to continue. "Have you... ever used a... toy..?"

"Of course! I had a whole bunch as a ch-"

"No-Not that kind! I mean... just... look..." Taking the laptop off the coffee table, Akagi began searching for toy websites and eventually settled on one dubbed "pink cherry".

When he had the male ones pulled up, he turned the screen to Shouyou, whose eyes widened. "That... looks kinda... fun..." Looking up at Akagi's blushing face, Shouyou smiled reassuringly at him. "Do you wanna try some?"

"Uh... are you okay with it, though? You're-You're on the receiving end, after all..." Puffing air through his nose, the little ginger clutched at Akagi's thigh, leaning in and pecking his lips softly.

"As long as it's you... I don't really mind..." He muttered, cheeks flushed slightly as he averted his eyes. Biting his bottom lip, Akagi pulled Shouyou in close, placing a hand on top of his. The laptop almost fell, had Shouyou not grabbed it at the last second.

Placing his lips back onto Shouyou's, the taller male soaked in the ginger's warmth, caressing his cheek tenderly. "Well, let's pick some out! I'm excited!" Akagi nodded with a bashful smile.

"Yeah!"

-----

"Oh, Akagi-San! It's here!" Shouyou exclaimed, picking the package up off the porch and shutting the door. Akagi scrambled off the couch, heart racing as he and Shouyou bashfully stared at the cardboard box in his hands.

"Um, should we... open it..?" The taller male questioned, and Shouyou nodded, heading to the living room and pulling a box blade out of the table drawer. They sat down on the couch, cutting off the tape and opening it cautiously.

Another box was contained inside, this one being pink and white with a pink, printed cherry on each side. Shouyou gulped, lifting the knife to open it, but ultimately flushing and placing it on the table to cover his face.

"I can't..! It's too embarrassing!" His muffled voice exclaimed, and Akagi laughed a little, taking the knife in one hand, and Shouyou's hand in the other. "I'll open it for you."

Offering a soft smile, he cut open the box, closing the knife and glancing at Shouyou's flustered appearance before inhaling and opening it.

"Wah~!" They both cooed, each picking up some of the mini boxes of toys. Akagi tossed the boxes to the side as he read the instructions to some of the bottles. One for lube, and the other for cleaning the toys properly.