𝕠𝕚𝕙𝕚𝕟𝕒

Sypnosis:

It's Shouyou's birthday, and Oikawa wants to give him everything he possibly can.

Includes:

fluffyyyy ; penetration ; making out ; lots of kisses ; missionary ; choking

enjoy ;)

=====

Even though Shouyou said nothing about what he wanted for his birthday, Oikawa had already planned everything out a month prior for his special day.

First, they'd make a trip to Shouyou's favorite cafe for a morning coffee and some cake. Next, they'd circle around town to the sports store Shouyou buys his equipment from and refresh his gear. They'd walk through the zoo and go out for a nice dinner.

Finally, they'd pick up a cake and head home for a nice... night.

That's exactly what they did, too, but this night was different from their usual night. This night was special. Candles lit up the bathroom, red rose petals tossed delicately in the bathwater and around the bathroom and bedroom.

When Oikawa brushed his brunet hair out of his face, Shouyou laughed, dropping his mouth into the water with a smile. The water to the shower was flipped off, his tall boyfriend slipping into the tub with him and grinning.

"Hey, To-San?" Shouyou called out, scooting closer to Oikawa and placing a hand on his knee. "What's up, Shou?"

Leaning in, he placed a gentle kiss on Oikawa's knee, smiling the softest smile a human could possibly make. "I love you," his even softer voice breathed.

"I had fun today. Thanks for, well, everything, ahaha..." Also smiling, Oikawa spread his legs, pulling Shouyou on top of his lap and letting him wrap his legs around his torso.

"I couldn't be more honored to spend today with you," he breathed against Shouyou's lips, his thumb tracing up the ginger's jaw to gently caress beneath his eye. Shouyou took the initiative and pressed their lips together.

"Tonight... can we do it?" Shouyou asked, eyes half-lidded and awaiting a response. "Of course. It's your birthday, after all, Pumpkin. Let me..." He placed a gentle kiss on Shouyou's neck, nibbling softly on his nape.

"... make you feel good~" he breathed, abs tensing as he arched his back more into Shouyou's body. Legs tightening around Oikawa's waist, Shouyou snuggled deeper into Oikawa's chest, attempting to hide his blush.

"You... always make me... feel good..." He muttered, tracing a finger down Oikawa's abs with a bashful pout that had the brunet's stomach turning upside down.

Jolting softly, Shouyou looked up at him in shock, the water splashing as he did so. "You... just got hard..."

Now it was Oikawa's turn to be flustered, tossing an arm over his eyes and throwing his head back. "Man, I wanted us to finish this bath before doing anything, but..."

"But..?" Bringing his head back, he removed his arm from his face, his lopsided smirk, half-lidded eyes, and burning cheeks now visible. "Oh..." Whispered Shouyou, placing a hand on his mouth in understanding.

Stepping out of the tub, Oikawa quickly dried them off with a towel, taking the ginger's hand in his and leading them to the bedroom, where he flicked the lights off and turned their LED lights onto purple, which is, to put it bluntly, Shouyou's favorite color to fuck to.

Oikawa liked it as well because it got Shouyou in the mood, which is a major turn-on, and it's muy bonito.

The flower petals scattered all over the silk sheets Oikawa had laid out before their bath was bounced up into the air, fluttering around them as Shouyou and Oikawa chuckled with each other.