𝕜𝕖𝕟𝕙𝕚𝕟𝕒

=====

synopsis: Kenma and Shouyou decide to start a game of edging during practice. The winner gets to request anything from the loser. Of course, Shouyou's the one who's truly playing.

OMEGAVERSE

α: Kenma

Ω: Shouyou

contains: edging, making out, slight exhibitionism?, missionary, licking (lots of licking), eating out, marking, mating, fingering, etc. :)

Don't read if it makes you uncomfortable I really don't want anyone to be reminded of a dark past or anything ;-;

UNEDITED

-----

"It's in?"

"It's in."

Shouyou shimmied his shorts up and grinned brightly at his boyfriend. "Perfect! Let the game begin!"

A smirk tugged at Kenma's lips. He stood, pressed a kiss to Shouyou's neck, and then placed one on his enticing lips.

"Yeah."

If you're wondering what's currently inside of Shouyou, it's a vibrator. Kenma just put it in for him because it's what their game's based on.

The rules are simple: No taking the vibrator out, no turning the frequency up more than the agreed amount (45 Hz out of 120 Hz), and no telling anyone. If they figure out, they figure it out.

As for how the game works, well, if Shouyou can make it through afternoon practice with that inside of him, then he'd be able to ask Kenma for anything. If he didn't and excused himself to the bathroom or something, he'd lose, and Kenma could ask anything of him.

Shouyou just thought it would be an interesting challenge. Plus, if he wins, he may get a big bag of pork buns out of it.

"Ready for practice?" Kenma gently took Shouyou's hand and walked him out of his bedroom. Kuroo would surely be here soon to make sure they weren't late.

"Shouyou~! Kenma~!"

Speak of the devil.

"You're precious childhood friend has come to pick you guys up!"

-----

Kenma glanced at his phone, then at Shouyou. That's how he controlled the vibrator, through his phone. Shouyou seemed to be rather shaky walking, and his jumps weren't as good as yesterdays. Kuroo questioned him about it, he brushed it off.

Shouyou was doing better than he thought. Kenma wasn't sure what to do without breaking the rules. He's never lost at any video game before, this should be no different.

He turned it up a bit, just by five notches, and tossed his phone on his jacket before making his way over to Shouyou.

"Shouyou." They were on break, Shouyou was sitting in the corner of the gym, his feet crossed and his face a blooming red.

"Kenma..."

Kenma bent down and glanced around. His teammates were all messing around and laughing and tossing balls at each other. He trailed a hand up Shouyou's leg and down his thigh to give a gentle squeeze to his hip.

He felt Shouyou shiver.

"Hang in there~" He lowered his voice purposely and released a subtle wave of dominating pheromones. Shouyou whimpered and rested his head against Kenma's knee.