𝕝𝕖𝕧𝕙𝕚𝕟𝕒

=====

prince-to-king Lev x assassin Shouyou

contains: depictions of manipulation, topics of alcoholism and abuse, kisses, stalking, assault, murder, blood, gore, and anal fingering

readers be wary! thanks, and plz enjoy! <3

-----

Prince Lev isn't one to fall in love. No one's ever appealed to him in such a way before, no matter how hard they, or himself, tried.

And, now, his worries have drifted from that matter, with the rise of a new gang in his village. The rise of property damage and assault since they popped up out of the blue has increased by over 45%.

The villagers were scared, and even the officers couldn't get a handle on the gang. In such an uncontrollable situation, it's only natural that someone would resort to drastic measures.

An assassin.

It was just as dusk hit and the setting sun washed over Nekoma that Lev had been embraced by fate.

Outside the window of an old fabric shop, just at the entrance of the forest, stood a man hidden within the shadows of the trees.

Around him, the countless bodies of the Nekoma gang, each one finished off quickly with a neat slice to the neck, served by the bloody hunter's knife in his hand.

Hazel eyes, Prince Lev saw, sparkled in the leaving sunlight.

He knew he had to see more, so he instructed his guards to stay in the shop and finish the sale while Lev himself went to get a better look.

People were closing up shop for the night, unaware of the massacre that had ensued just behind their homes.

Lev was being pulled in, though. He was curious, and he could only look on at the panting male glancing over his handy work in a state of mental absence.

Soon, the prince had stopped just twenty feet from the assassin. Big hazel eyes had found their way to him long ago, but neither of them made a move.

Lev mistook the assassin's lack of action as an invitation, that, perhaps, he was feeling the same pull of destiny between the two. He stepped closer to the ginger.

And closer.

And closer.

The assassin seemed amused judging by his growing smirk and half-lidded eyes and sauntered over. All the blood on him didn't seem to disenchant Lev at all.

In fact, even when all distance but half a foot was closed and that bloodied knife was held to his throat, the prince still couldn't seem to work his smile down.

This little ginger wields the looks of an angel. Lev thought he was nearing death with how his eyes burned holes into his face.

"You've quite a strange expression for someone with a knife against their throat."

And, oh, that voice would haunt Lev's dreams for so long. What a stunning, unique voice. Lev could drown in it.

The knife was pulled away and put into the sheath on his hip. He offered a playful bow.

"Sorry, your highness, but it's best I be on my way. I've done my job."

"N-No, wait..!"

The assassin had already turned around, trekking deeper into the forest without sparing even a second glance at the Prince of Nekoma.