Prologue

* Update: Beggining is the kinda cliche Yagi family starts, but I promise I get more original later. This was my first fanfic, so I relied on gifs and cliches a bit. But still, enjoy.

You never know how much words can affect someone's life. Or specifically, one word. One word can change a whole life completely.

'Quirkless'

One word shattered 4 year old Izuku Yagi's dreams, reality, future, friends, and family. His parents, Inko and Toshinori, didn't comfort him. They actually stopped paying attention to him in general. They only paid attention to His sister Izumi, who had a strong energy manipulation quirk, which was a mix of her mothers telekinesis and her fathers one for all(but far weaker than OFA). Izumi and his old friends Shoto and Katsuki started bullying him. Physical and emotionally. In their eyes they saw it as saving him

While obviously that isn't true and seems stupid they were also four years old as-well. They were all just kids with stupid kid minds. Kids only do what their parents allow. Their parents never intervened to tell them it was wrong or bad. Their parents didn't even know because they were to blind to see it.

Shoto: He can't be a hero without a quirk he'll die.

Izumi: I know, so what should we do.

Katsuki: Well we could try to bully him.

They other stared at him eyes wide

Katsuki: Listen that nerd is very stubborn, but maybe our message could get through to him if we force through. We will just do it in till he lets go of being hero, and nothing serious. Just some name calling and stuff.

The others minus shoku all agreed.

At first it started with name calling, every now and then. But izuku held to his dream. So they started doing it every day, yet Izuku held on. He was just to stubborn.

Izuku: Stop it guys, no matter what you do I'll never stop striving to be a hero Beleive it!

Izuku yelled with a thumbs up and huge grin on his face. Bakugo had finally had enough. They have been going on with their plan for a month but he still wouldn't let go of being hero. Explosions began to crackle in Bakugo's hands until

'Boom'

Izuku fell to the ground clutching his face. The others all tensed and shoku stepped forward but shoto held her back.

Izuku: K-k-K-kacchan?

Bakugou: Listen here, Deku. You are nothing, you can't save people, you can't fight villans

Bakugo then punched him with an explosive fist while yelling

Bakugou:AND YOU CAN'T BE A HERO!!

Bakugo then began to beat on him and shoto joined in. Finally Izumi stepped in between.

Izuku:I-I-z-zumi?

She looked at him a smile on her face.

And shot an energy ball at him pushing him back.

Izumi: listen brother, you can't be a hero. So until you realize that, we're gonna help get this through to you faster.

They then proceed to beat him. Shoku tried to protest but they didn't even hear her pleas. After they left Shoku stayed behined to help him. Although she protested saying they should tell someone Izuku denied it. Although only four Izuku was smart.

He knew his parents wouldn't belive him or care. Her parents wouldn't either as her mom wasn't around to much because she hated their father who forced her to bare children till they got the perfect air. Which was Shoto. Shoku only developed the ice quirk from her mom. Bakugo's parents might listen but they really wouldn't be able to do anything. And no teachers of cops would belive a quirkless kid.

He also said Shoku shouldn't do anything because he knows that she hates her home life and she doesn't need them to be hurting her at school since it's her only escape from her father.

Reluctantly, she agreed. Shoku then patched up his wounds, and Izuku went home where he had to make dinner for himself while his parents would spend time with Izumi. Then, he would go up to his room and sleep in an old bed with tattered blankets and pillows.  He repeated this same process daily for about 4 years before anything changed. All while a fox creature from inside watched and every now and then repeated to himself...

????:Pathetic.