Making it my own

Garaa then throws Shigaraki back as Izumi runs over to Garaa and Eraserhead.

Eraserhead: Thank you Garaa. You saved my life.

Izumi: When did you promise Izuku.

Garaa: He reached out to me through our tailed beasts. He showed me kindness even after everything I've done to him. So now, I'll return the favor.

Shigaraki grits his teeth ashe gets up and looks at Garaa.

Shigaraki: Fine I'll play your game. You three aren't going to be able to beat us. MOONFISH!

Suddenly Moonfishes teeth stab foward as Aizawa and Izumi dodges and Garaa catches them with his sand.

Sasori: I'll take Eraserhead.

Shigaraki: Right, Moonfish subdue the Jinchuuriki. I'll handle Small Might

Eraserhead then charges up a fireball and shoots at Sasori but he dodges and then sends his puppet in ad their fight begins.

Moonfish keeps trying to breakthrough Garaa's defense but his sand just keeps blocking all his attacks.

Moonfish then shifts targets and tries to stab Aizawa but Garaa sends a sand spike right through his chest killing him instantly.

Aizawa: GARAA! YOU CANT JUST KILL THEM LIKE THAT. ITS NOT ALOUD.

Garaa: Technically I'm not a hero so I'm not bounded by the hero laws but I guess I'll try to not kill them as much. But my promise was to "protect Izuku's friends" not "protect his enemies".

 But my promise was to "protect Izuku's friends" not "protect his enemies"

Garaa then helps Aizawa fight Sasori and his puppets.

Shigaraki puts his hand down and starts decaying the floor but Izumi rushes in at full cowling 40% and starts beating him up close and sends him flying back.

Izumi then keeps the pressure on by activating 50 percent and flicking all of her fingers at once.

Izumi: AIR WAVES!

The dust begins to clear showing Shigaraki no where to be found but a decayed hole in the ground where he was.

Shigaraki:GOT YOU!

Shigaraki jumps from underneath Izumi decaying the floor and goes to grab her.

Izumi: I'll have to use one of Bakugou's moves to dodge in time.

Izumi then uses 50 percent in her left arm and punches to the side. The air pressure from the punch shifts her over and she dodges Shigaraki mid air.

Before she can counter she gets punched back far landing in a wall.

Muscular:I left Endeavor with those Nomu's back there. I thought the fight over here looked more interesting.

Shigaraki: Go ahead. Finish her off.