Family troubles

* I made a mistake in an earlier chapter. I made it where Shoku rembers Touya but she shouldn't because he is much older them them. I've already gone back and changed it but basically I made it so instead of remembering him she says how she thought Endeavor would be a better father after that.

Shoku was out shopping getting groceries for the group. It's been over a month and a half since the fight with the sound ninja and sand siblings. Theirs only one week left untill the entrance exams.

Shoku looks to her left and sees Shoto walking over.

Shoku: Oh fuck me- she tries to walk away but shoto calls out-

Shoto: Wait please listen to me

Shoku stops but doesn't turn around.

Shoto: Endeavors been home more lately, he's trying to be a real father for once. He's taken your disappearance really hard.

It's not enough for me to forgive him, but he is really starting to try, because of you. He also really wants to see you, and so do I and Fuyumi, and Natsuo.

Shoku: Sorry but I just can't. I still can't forgive father, or you.

Shoto puts his head down.

Shoto: Please sis, Katsuki, Izumi and I are so sorry. We really want to make it up to you three so please give us a chance to.

Shoku: 1 week-she turns around and faces him finally.

Shoto: Huh...

Shoku: The U.A. entrance exams are in one week. You better be training because Haise, Izuku and I are going to be in the top hero course and nothing less. If you truly want a second chance. Then train and get in so that way you all have a chance to try and make it better.

Shoto looks at her with determination in his eyes.

Shoto: Right, we'll make it in so that way you can see how much we've changed and bettered our selves since then. And I'll do it with using his power.

Shoku: Pfffft

Shoto tilts his head to the side in confusion.

Shoto: What are yo-

Shoku: It's not his power it's yours.

Shoto: But after everything he did to us, and our family, and mom-

Shoku: Izuku, Haise, Katsuki, Uraraka, Izumi, and I are giving it everything we got while you are only using half your power. That fire isn't his it's yours. And if you really want to spite him then use it to become a better hero than he every was.

Shoto looks on at her in shock.

Shoku: I'll see you in a week.

Flashback, the day after the fight with Orochimaru's men

Haise sits there watching the tape of Izuku's battle with Gaara.

Haise thoughts: What? This is how powerful Izuku is now, and without using Kurama or any Jutsu other than flying Raijin.

This whole time I've been stuck in house arrest and cuddling up With Ochako he's been getting so much stronger. Is he stronger than me now.........

I CANT LET THAT HAPPEN! I need to be the strongest. If I can't beat Izuku, someone that I helped train when he was little then how could I even think to beat Itachi.

Uraraka: Hey Haise sorry I'm late.

Haise puts the tablet down and turns around and sees Uraraka.