Battle for Tartarus

*I'm finsigh these a lot faster than I thought I would so I decided I'll just publish them as I finish them instead of waiting and publishing a bunch at the same time.

Izumi stands guard outside of Tartarus with Eraserhead, Nezu, Present Mic, Mt Lady, and many other hero's and the usual prison guards as well. In the distance they see a portal opening up and a man walking out.

Izumi: It's the one from the USJ.

Eraserhead: Yes, it's Sasori.

Sasori is still in his puppet shell as he begins to walk foward on all fours.

Sasori: Don't make me kill all of you. Just give up the one tails and I'll go peacefully. It's not like you care about him. He's only caused trouble for you in the past.

Izumi: Unlucky for you but we are hero's.

Eraserhead: And we can't just give him up no matter what you say.

Sasori sighs as he prepares to fight.

Sasori: Well, you can't say I didn't give you a choice.

Sasori activates his dance of a thousand puppet jutsu but this time the hero's see nomus in it as well.

Sasori: One of the hardest parts of making the Nomu according to All For One, is getting it to be alive. Stuffing all the quirks into one person makes them brain dead and it takes months to get them to respond to simple commands. However. Non of that matters if I'm just going to be controlling them anyways.

All of Sasori's puppets immediately attack and a huge battle begins.

The hero's desperately try to keep the puppets back but they keep pushing foward and break through the wall surrounding the prison.

Eraserhead: At this rate he'll get to Garaa's cell in no time. We need to focus on getting the real one. If he falls so do the others.

Mt Lady: But how do we get him. We can barely tell what's going on.

Nezu:Just keep fighting like normal but if you see the real one he becomes priority target. I've already called in leaf Shinobi for backup and the cloud is sending reinforcements as well. As this battle goes on our forces will only get stronger, so don't give up.

Everyone: Ok!

Mt Lady goes huge to try and step on them but Sasori sends some of the Nomu puppets after her which keep her busy.

The real Sasori then walks through the Chaos into the hole in the Tartarus wall and is about to make his way inside the doors untill he notices a-lot of his puppets being taken down by one person.

Izumi activates full cowling at 35 percent as she rushes through the puppets breaking them until she sees an iron tail come flying at her and she dodges.