The plan

They were late. It may have only been 10 ninutes late, but Izuku had the power to bend space and time and the two of them were trained shinobi but somehow they were late.

Haise, Toga, Dabi, Nezu, Tsunade, Eraserhead, Inko, All Might, and Izumi, are all sitting down in the meeting room waiting when Izuku and Shoku flash in. The two of them looking flustered and embarrassed.

Izuku: We are so sorry.

Shoku: Yeah we lost track of time and slept in.

Haise: Alright alright we don't care just sit down so we can go over the details.

The two take a seat over by Haises end of the table and look and see a giant map with two spots circled. One in the city and another on the outskirts.

Toshi: Alright Young Uchiha. What have you found.

Haise: I've been using my spy contacts and some of Jirirya's old contacts to gather information on the enemies. And it seems I may have the location of where the Leauge of Villians make their Nomu's. It's in a factory in the Kaminio Ward. I also think that factory is where All For One is currently at for now. But I don't know how much longer he will be their.

Haise gives a look to All Might who nods and he continues.

Haise: I've also found where the extraction of the 1 and 3 tails is. There has been a massive and demonic chakra spike around this forest outside of the city limits. Only something like the tailed beasts could give off that much energy.

Izuku: Ok so now we know where to go. But what's the plan.

Nezu: Well we know the two villain groups are Allies. So if we attack one the others will probably help.

Haise: Yes so we start the battle in Kamino. We need to draw out as much Akatsuki as possible so they have to slow down their extraction process.

Eraserhead: So we need the bulk of our forces to be concentrated in Kamino then. With a smaller but strong team ready to go and hit the Akatsuki.

Haise Yeah basically, but the problem is if the entire Akatsuki is present I don't know if we can win even if we split them. They have alot of strong people so we should go over oppents.

Nezu: Bring them in.

Everyone looks confused except Izumi who goes and opens the door and Katsuki, Uraraka, and Shoto walk in.

Haise: Why are they here? This battle is a little bit above their skill level.

Katsuki scuffs as the other two give a light scowl.

Izumi: Well they all have engaged with Akatsuki members. Everyone in this room has infact. We can all compare our experiences and get a better idea for match ups.

All Might: Well who do we know is off table.

Izuku: I killed Kisame back during the Invasion.

Uraraka: and we were able to capture that Hidan guy at the hospital.

All Might: Yeah but that other blonde one and the masked guy got away on some giant clay bird.

Haise: Oh Deidara and Kakuzu. Don't worry. Deidara is one of the weaker Akatsuki members. If I was at full strength I would've beat him easy even with his curse mark on. But Kakuzu is pretty strong. And he has four hearts in his body that he can separate into these mask creatures to fight for him as-well.

Nezu: Alight, let's move on to the ones who attacked Tartarus.

Eraserhead: Yeah Sasori. The puppet master. We've had multiple encounters with him and I think we understand his abilities compelty now. His body itself is a puppet with many different unnatural abilities.