" Im gonna be number 1"

Haise has just been fitted with his ankle tracker and on his way home him and team7 run straight into

Izumi: Izuku...

When Izuku looks over he notices the shake in her voice and redness in her eyes.

Shoto: Sis, it's been so long.

Shoku: Not long enough

Shoto puts his head down sad.

Bakugo: Uchiha look, I'm so sorry about everything, to all of you. We ju-

Haise: Yeah yeah we know we know.

Izuku: We just don't care anymore.

Shoto: You'll have to talk to us eventually, if we are all going to UA that means we are going to have to interact sooner or later.

Shoku: Yeah well we choose later.

Uraraka: Oh there you guys are, you all totally disappeared on me- turns head and faces Haise- Hey its my savior, how are you?

The others all look at Haise confused as he just ignores them and responds.

Haise: Yeah I'm good, you haven't had any more problems right.

Uraraka makes a pouting face as she walks over Haise.

Haise: W-woah what are yo-

Uraraka that reaches into Haises pocket and grabs his phone and starts typing.

Shoto: Uraraka seriously what are you doing?

Uraraka: I gave you my number but you still haven't texted me, I was beginning to think you forgot, I still owe you remember.- She says while adding her number to his phone and as she smiles big and bright making Haise blush, Shoto, and Izumi Jelaous and Izuku and Shoku have to hold back teasing Haise.-

Haise: O-oh sorry today was a busy day for me.- He says while regaining his composure.-

Then All Might and Titan in civilian form walk over and Izuku looks the other way.

Toshinori: I know your still mad and you should but please Izuku give us a chance.

Inko: We really want to be a family again, and try to fix our mistakes.

Inside Izuku really wants to say yes. All he wanted just as much as being is hero is to have his family love him again. But he's just not ready yet.

Jirirya: Alright guys I've finished working out the details, now it's time we head out.

Team 7 walks away with Jiraiya as they all watch with sad eyes and Uraraka stands there confused.

Time skip (only like 5 minutes later on the way back to the compound)

Jirirya: What happened to not getting into fights and be careful.

Haise: -scartes the back of his neck- Hey it wasn't my fault completely, I was just scouting out when I saw them talking inside and then Orochimaru snuck me.

Shoku: Did you get any info?

Haise then freezes as his eyes widened.

Izuku:, Is everything OK Hais-

Haise: Orochimaru has the one tails- everyone's eyes widened- From what I heard It's jinchuriki is someone named Gara and it sounds like his team are called the sand siblings.

Shoku: Do you know how well he can use its power?

Haise: From what I heard not well, They said he was finally able to channel some of its power.