preparations begin

Haise: I'm fine with it if you are, but things will never be the same for you. Are you sure you want this.

Katsuki: Yes, Haise. More than anything.

Haise gives a small smile as he outs his hand onto Bakugou's shoulder.

Haise: Alright then. When the time comes. You know what to do.

The two split up and go to their groups.

Bakugou walks over to see Izumi, Shoku, Shotot, and Uraraka all talking.

Izumi: Oh Katsuki, what were you doing.

Bakugou: I had to talk to red eyes about something.

Shoku: Haise, what about?

Bakugou: Just stupid shit is all.

Shoku looks at him skeptically but her thoughts are interrupted by Aizawa calling her.

Aizawa: Haruno, you fought some of those pains before right?

Shoku: Yeah I fought some of them while I was also fighting Overhaul.

Aizawa: Good, come with me. We need to plan out some strategies for our fight. We have to be able to hold them off until the other problem child is ready.

Shoku turns to everyone.

Shoku: Alright I'll see you guys later. Please be careful. All of you.

Shoto: Sure.

Izumi: We will.

Uraraka: You too.

Bakugou: Whatever.

Meanwhile Haise Walks out with dabi and Toga into the UA courtyard.

Haise: Well we have a bit untill the mission. What are we going to do?

Dabi: I need to keep working on those fire jutsu you were teaching me. If I can get those down bit substitute the normal fire with my own blue fire but enhanced by my chakra. I'll be an even better fire user than Endeavor.

Dabi heads to the training grounds leaving Haise and Toga.

Haise: Well, any last minute training for us.

Toga: Hmmmmmm. Nope.

Haise: Really?

Toga: There's not much we need to work on, and not much that we could do in 12 hours. I think maybe we should head back to where your house is and you can show me your room and OH!!!! WE. COULD HAVE. A MOVIE MARATHON!!!!

Haise: A movie marthaton?

Toga: YES! Let's watch Star wars or some Marvel movies.

Haise: That's what you want to do before this big mission.

Toga's smile drops as she looks at Haise with a worried and serious expression weirding Haise out since he almost never sees her get serious.

Haise: H-Himi-

Toga: Haise. I know what this means to you. When you told me I could join you, you told me that this was your goal. To track down and kill Itachi. Avenge your clan. And now your getting this chance. Way sooner than you thought you would. I know your scared right now. Even though your trying to act normal I can feel your fear. Training right now isn't going to help you. You need to relax and unwind. Clear you head before this battle.

Toga grabs Haise hand and wraps their fingers together and gives him a smile. A genuine loving smiling, not the crazy killing one she normally does.

Haise chuckles as he grips her hand tighter and starts walking away with her.

Haise: We don't have enough time to watch Star wars so we should probably just watch some Marvel movies.

Toga: We do have enough time if we skip all the bad ones.

The two laugh as they enjoy each other's company forgetting about the incoming battle.

Izuku: Where are we exactly?

Izuku looks around and sees a forest surrounding them and above him a giant dome roof that has a projection of the daytime sky on.

Nezu: This is a secert personal training area underneath UA. All the trees in here and plants are real so you have plenty of Nature energy to pull from for your sage mode. And the weather and time of day never changes.

Izuku: Why does that part matter?

Nezu: Beacuse, you need to not be able to gage what time it is. To master sage mode you need patience and focus. If you see it getting later and later outside your get stressed and feel like you need to get it down faster.

Izuku: But don't I need to get it down as fast as possible?

Nezu: Yes but if you stress about it then you'll never get it down. Besides, if things get really bad Shoku or Aizawa can send their chakra through your kunai and you can just teloport their instantly.

Izuku: Alright that acually makes alot of sense. But what's the plan then.

Nezu: Training sage mode with shadow clones is something I've never seen done before. But I've also never seen someone be as comfortable with shadow clones as you are. For the start I think we stick to 10 clones at max. I'll keep watch over them and if the nature energy stars to damage any of them I'll dispel them for you.

Izuku: How will you dispel them?

Nezu just smiles as he grabs out a bat and Izuku sweatdrops.

Nezu: Alright Uzumaki. Create the clones and focus on gathering energy.

Izuku: Right!!!

Izuku thoughts: They're all counting on me to defeat Pain. I have to master sage mode.

* Happy 4th of July. Short chapter but the next one will be out later today or early tomorrow.

Also just heads up on the plan. I'm gonna try to finish this season of Team 7 in the next 2 weeks or sooner. I think I can hit that mark but I'm not 100 percent sure. Then after that I'm going to be release season one of my Spiderman x Mha fanfic.

I've been planning it out for awhile so I think I can get it out pretty fast. Then I'll go back and finish season 3 of this story which will probably be the final season and then go back to Spiderman and probably start another fic.

Also any preference for the ship of the Spiderman story?

Uraraka

Momo

Jirou

Melissa

An Oc/new like Gwen or MJ

Harem

Other

If not I'll probably just pick one.

Thanks for reading.